tuscl

College Cheerleaders

crazyjoe
Colorado
I hope this is not a glimpse into the future of strip clubbing...

I saw a young lady wearing a t shirt that said she was a cheer leader at a local college. She was built like she should be playing football and not cheerleading. I hope she was wishful thinking by wearing that shirt...

13 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Would you fuck her?
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Depends on the College. I went to a Division 3 school and some of the cheerleaders were bigger than the football players.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    @HungryGiraffe... I would not
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    And she got a letterman jacket too
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Outside of the D1, elite programs there is little incentive to be a cheerleader in college.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She's a slump buster for the team
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some of them are big for when they do those pyramids - the girls at the bottom have to be strong
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I felt surrounded by hot girls in college everywhere I looked. Made it hard to concentrate on the teacher. I remember my assigned seat in a chemistry class got me more aroused than visiting strip clubs several years later. It was stadium seating and everywhere I looked hot girls wearing short shorts. I couldn't pay any attention to what the teacher said even though I tried.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Sounds non-ace! :(

Cheerleaders should make your dick want to cheer!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    They do !! And they did !! I took a few cheerleaders out sailing on my boat, I asked if they wanted more sun. They took off their tops. BOING !!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Vince....you are a god
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    When I was in college, I played a round of golf with a basketball cheerleader. This was at a Big 10 University so she was an elite cheerleader. She had a cute face, but she was a bit too athletic for my tastes. She had the typical build of some gymnasts. Powerful butt and thighs.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Maybe it was her girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) shirt
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion