Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

College Cheerleaders

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I hope this is not a glimpse into the future of strip clubbing...

I saw a young lady wearing a t shirt that said she was a cheer leader at a local college. She was built like she should be playing football and not cheerleading. I hope she was wishful thinking by wearing that shirt...

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

Would you fuck her?

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Depends on the College. I went to a Division 3 school and some of the cheerleaders were bigger than the football players.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@HungryGiraffe... I would not

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And she got a letterman jacket too

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Outside of the D1, elite programs there is little incentive to be a cheerleader in college.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She's a slump buster for the team

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Some of them are big for when they do those pyramids - the girls at the bottom have to be strong

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I felt surrounded by hot girls in college everywhere I looked. Made it hard to concentrate on the teacher. I remember my assigned seat in a chemistry class got me more aroused than visiting strip clubs several years later. It was stadium seating and everywhere I looked hot girls wearing short shorts. I couldn't pay any attention to what the teacher said even though I tried.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sounds non-ace! :(

Cheerleaders should make your dick want to cheer!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

They do !! And they did !! I took a few cheerleaders out sailing on my boat, I asked if they wanted more sun. They took off their tops. BOING !!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Vince....you are a god

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I was in college, I played a round of golf with a basketball cheerleader. This was at a Big 10 University so she was an elite cheerleader. She had a cute face, but she was a bit too athletic for my tastes. She had the typical build of some gymnasts. Powerful butt and thighs.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Maybe it was her girlfriend's (or boyfriend's) shirt

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement