Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video that broke the Internet: Carl's Jr/Hardee's Bacon 3-Way Burger commercial

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is the deluxe version of Hardee's latest "burgers and boobs" commercial for the Bacon 3-Way Burger. It runs 1:35 because you get to watch the commercial twice -- which you'll want to do anyway! The models are Genevieve Morton, Emily Sears, and Elena Belle.

Here are somewhat more revealing pictures of these luscious blonde models:

Genevieve Morton (34D-24-34): uncensoredmodels.tumblr.com Emily Sears (32D-24-35): forums.auscelebs.net Elena Belle (unknown but impressive stats): steakwood.com

Enjoy!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Update: Elena Belle is a Swedish singer, actress, and glamour model whose real name is Natacha Peyre Requena. She was born to a Swedish father and a Swedish/Spanish mother on Ibiza. Her measurements are 36DD-24-33.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's an attention getting commercial and I keep getting hungry just looking at the burger. I like seeing the hot girls.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh Genevieve ! I've got a hot dog for you !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice research

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's kinda tamer than I expected. The girls are hot, but there isn't much more to it.

I mean, obviously it's what they could get away with on national tv.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Which one is the one in the middle that does the talking?

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

left: Emily Sears (Australian) mid: Genevieve Morton (South African) right: Elena Belle (Swedish - born Natacha Peyre)

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'm definitely digging the south african babe!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement