Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ITC

Longneck

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's your ATF for ITC and why? FYI, old fuckers

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Please rephrase. In English.

S
Supremeruler
•

None. I don't do itc.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I shit at McD's

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I must be an old shitter

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Que?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

How's that FDA GMP SOP coming? You know we have to submit it to CCB by COB Friday, or we'll have to delay the DOPs too. On the lighter side we got approval for our IDE.

S
Supremeruler
•

Wtf? Stfu crazyjoe. John sucks bbc.

S
Supremeruler
•

Shit.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

sucky, swallow, see you tomorrow...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement