tuscl

Haitian Resorts

Longneck
Georgia
Thursday, February 17, 2022 12:37 PM
Hello travels,has anyone here ever tried an all-inclusive in Haiti? I thought since DR is a great spot for talent maybe Haiti would perhaps have a few resorts with girls too.

13 comments

2 years ago
    You’re kidding, right? Haiti, the country with two recent devastating massive earthquakes, a political coup still ongoing, hundreds of kidnappings every day by roving lawless gangs, and abject poverty everywhere? Is that the Haiti you’re talking about?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    In my view, Haiti and DR might occupy the same island, but that’s the only thing they share. Haiti is not a tourist destination. An American in Haiti with American money - looking for sex tourism - seems like a great way to get robbed - and then chopped up into little pieces - and fed to the sharks. Maybe you will get lucky - and just get robbed?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Troll thread.
  • Longneck
    2 years ago
    I didn't 5he politics just realized it was on same island. I feel bad now. Lol. Sorry fellas
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Haiti is actually really expensive. My problem is enjoying luxury in a country with so much poverty. But figures that some of you'd think of it as a sex tourist destination.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    dude you have some of the finest looking ladies in the world at the state of georgia, haiti? really? why?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    No worries Longneck. I find Hispaniola odd as well - as it’s a tale of two countries. One is corrupt and dangerous - and the other is somewhat nice. The chances of finding a relaxing and safe vacation spot on one side is possible - the other side not so much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Perhaps there is some action to be had in Haiti if one was adventurous enough to go to Haiti in the first place - but the avg person/monger would not want to be in Haiti for any reason and probably why there's little info on it - perhaps a website like [view link] may have some info but I've always found that website kinda hard to read the way the comments are displayed - perhaps a Google search may yield some results (e.g. Google "how to get sex in Haiti" or something similar). From what I've heard over the years, a lot of Haitians cross into the Dominican Republic so one would assume there would be Haitian girls working in the DR.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There are tons of Haitian hookers in yhe bahamas
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Too many American tourists are getting assualted, raped, poisoned, and being found dead in the DR resorts. I'd kicked around the idea of a Punta Cana all-included in the past, but now I'll stick with Bahamas, Jamaican OWB, and a couple of the other East Indies.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ I know someone who just came back from a resort outside of Cancun and while taking a chartered bus from the airport to their resort they said they saw 2 dead bodies on the side of the road, in an apparent shoot out that happened right before they passed. I’ll keep going to Turks and Aruba instead thank you. Bahamas can every be too sketch after 5 or 6 when the shops close down.
    2 years ago
    St Thomas, st Martin, San Juan also all good choices. I wouldn’t go to Jamaica if not staying in an all inclusive and never leaving the property but there are a few nudest/swinger resorts there that are fun.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Hitting up one of the adult resorts in Jamaica with a "friend" is definitely on my bucket list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion