tuscl

Do collage going dancers take break in summer

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I see many dnacers missing during summer in strip clubs.Are the missing dancers mainly school going dancers? Do they take break in summer since they don't need to attend classes or they might have gone to their home place.

7 comments

• Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    College..my android making spelling mistakes.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Depending on where you live, those missing "college girls" could be traveling to dance at South Florida clubs, heading for the Atlantic beach clubs, getting away from CA fire season, or simply working other clubs in your area for variety. My experience is that most "college girls" are actually 18 to 29 y/o single moms who loose their free babysitters in the summer.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A good number of strippers travel in the summer, just like the rest of us.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Ft Myers has a high number of seasonal residents. Lots of strippers fly north for the summer with the snowbirds. Those bored old retirees are their income.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Some take a break. Some dance more
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It seems that business may slow down in many SCs in the summer thus seemingly making it less of an incentive for dancers to dance and make the time, effort, & financial (house-fees), investment - and as JS69 mentioned, like custies, dancers also take time off in the summer and many also have kids that are in the house all day vs being at school - and some dancers will dance in other areas either b/c it's an area they wanna visit & spend some time in, or they get the chance to travel & dance at good clubs in other areas where they can make a lot of $$$

+ when I SCed in Cocoa Beach a couple of weeks ago I def ran into a good # of out of state/area girls whom were just there for/part-of the summer

+ when I lived in Dallas and used to hit Baby Dolls, I knew a '9' dancer (mixed-skin girl w/ an amazing naural body) that was a student at Sam Houston State & I would often see her @ Baby Dolls in b/w college semesters (and she would bank)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion