tuscl

Need tips and advice on building real long term wealth

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
In threads similar in the past some of you older and wiser men have influenced me to start a 401k. Thank you everyone that lead me in this path it has changed my life just in year number one. I'm currently contribution is 25% of ever paycheck with my employer matching dollar for dollar on 5% and then fiddy cent on every dollar on an extra 3%.

With this foundation in place and plans on going back to school part time with my employer paying my books and tuitions on a skill, trade, degree that is usable to the company.

My question is what smart Lil side Jobs for self employed venture would be wise and helpful in building a long term view on wealth or any other wise investment ideas I should consider like stock or real estate or something ?

Thanks in advance

Your boy juice

38 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Car stereos
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Appreciate everyone that is helping and has helped me get my financial shit togetherness
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds cool ime but please elaborate on the game plan on how and why it will help in gaining extra cash to stash
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Is purse snatching an idea that appeals to you?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Buy low, sell high.

Oh, and I read about something called mortgage-backed securities. That's a sound investment. I mean, who's not gonna pay their mortgage?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fast for 24 hours one day a week. You will lose weight and not spend the equivalent of 7.5 weeks of groceries.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Car stereos, you help people by taking them out of there cars, your careful not to do it while they are awake or near there cars so as not to disturb them. Then yiu resell the stereos. Make sure to wear gloves when removing the stereos, you dont want to get there cars smudged or dirty.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Have sex with 100 checks for 50 bucks each.

Or have sex with 10 fat chicks for $500 each!

Fat chicks need love, too, but they gotta pay!

-Glenn Quagmire
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...something legal you fucks
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Gamma lol I actually paid for a car one's like this lol
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Twentyfive get real juice is built for short distance speed, he will never outrun the cops.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Right now I go around and wash windows on some local mom and pop store fronts...not getting rich but it's extra cash I'm saving in a Edward John's account I'm buying stock with
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ime, juice doesn't need to outrun the cops just the little old ladies with purses. HAHAHA
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Goddammit y'all.....lol.........smdh
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Damn Bro if my idea don't appeal to you bro just say so don't cuss me out
    ; )
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Juice is a natural sprinter... very dangerous over short distances.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Remember the car stealing movie "Gone In 60 Seconds"? If Juice was in a purse snatching movie. it would be called "Gone In 4.7 Seconds"....lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You could snatch dollar bills out of strippers' garters while they're giving you lap dances.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Hell no, JS, that is a hanging crime. Unless its a ROB.

Or a fat stripper. Fat strippers have to pay.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe you could hang out in the parking lot of your local stripclub and offer $30 handjobs to all the guys exiting the club with blue balls.

If you need some tips LDK82 will help you out.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO OMG you guys crack me da fuck up....

At least we all Laughed
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    Order a book called "The Wealthy Barber". Seriously. A classic book for steadily becoming financially independent.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank god a post I can use...thank you Mark..I will be looking into this for a read....feel free to drop any other good books...I actually love to read
  • woodstock
    8 years ago
    Juice,

Get yourself a copy of _The_Simple_Path_To_Wealth_ by JL Collins. Read it cover to cover. Follow its advice, except for the part about not spending money on strippers.

Best of luck,
    --woodstock
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Pussy Groomer?
    To bad passing out watching TV doesn't pay anything.
    Write an App that tells you if Follies is busy or not. make sure you get paid buy the ads that are displayed. Cause you know us PLs are cheap bastards. Might even want to consider downloading the tracking data. "Was that MF really at Follies for the day he posted that review?"

That book is pretty cheap, I may have to check it out.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Plastic, there's a future in it. And when Mrs Robinson propositions you, say yes, but only if she tips you.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Actually a very sensible book:

"Order a book called "The Wealthy Barber""

https://www.amazon.com/Wealthy-Barber-Up…

Mostly what he is saying is simply recognize that there are costs of living. The home you live in is such a cost, it is not an investment.

And then, put your time, energy, attention, and money into things you actually know and understand, and have control over. Don't let people sell you on stuff you know little about.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Buy high and sell higher
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ride the short bus to work...

Winning
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It's time for revolution and Juice will lead the charge !!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice if it's ok to moonlight from your regular job, some companies have policies against working second jobs, you might be able to do part time work if you are skilled in something that people hire for. Anything associated with some type of handy man work etc? Or maybe a second shift part time job. Depends what your skills are, what you like, and what someone. Is willing to hire you for. You can also create your own business doing something but before going that route, I would suggest learning as much as possible about all the different aspects or it could burn you.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice is good at making chacken fingers, he should start a restaurant featuring them.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Short bus wins again
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    For side gigs, I'd look at what you do for your day job. Then see if you can work as a contractor or a consultant for small businesses or micro-businesses. I think a general rule of thumb is to charge 2.5X your hourly rate for your day job as your side hustle.

I used to find networking through controllers (accountants) best for landing side gigs when I did them. Even if what you do has *nothing* to do with finance or accounting. I'm a STEM guy. For me controllers were always the best as they seemed to always "know someone who knows someone" at surrounding companies. And controllers always seems to be tight with the actual business owners or the company presidents not to mention HR.

It always seemed to be the "nerve center" of the company. I always got my best leads for gigs from controllers. Even for IT. computer programming, engineering, or physics. It never failed someone would say: "hey, do you know anyone who's capable of doing X and is looking for some work?" Then I'd get a phone call.

So my rule is always kiss the controller's and the owner's asses, when you can. Always. It's not just them but who they know. I'm really interested in *who* they know .. not so much them themselves.

Plus always listen to their stupid ass golf stories, or why they like their Porsche (minivan) Cayenne, or how their stupid kid got into Emory or UPenn. Just smile and say, "that's great." Sure you feel like a stripper when you do that. But they're also stuffing your wallet with 50s and 100s.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, you could start dancing at a male club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    MEN Male Revue
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    OPEN ALWAYS
    https://www.facebook.com/menmalerevue/

Pleasure Zone Ent Male Revue in Asheville, NC
    (828) 351-4090
    https://youtu.be/Ao5yLwu3-CE
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now