tuscl

Another one bites the dust

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 3:27 PM
Ingham country (Michigan) prosecutor today pleads guilting to consorting with and having sex with a prostitute. The prosecutor handling the case is seeking jail time. That should be a fun time running into the criminals he convicted.

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The best part of the story is that he was some sort of zealous anti-prostitution asshole. But like Trump says the system is rigged so the idiot got off easy with most charges dropped. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    But of course. The system protects its' own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think criminalizing people for being horny is stupid - sex is a human/biological *need*
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Prostitution should not be illegal. This prosecutor got off easy. I wonder how many people he prosecuted for prostitution and what sentences they received.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Isn't there some honor code where lawyers don't go after other lawyers? Not like a code of thieves or samurai, but more like the blue code? Yes? No? I am curious.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yes, lawyers never go after other lawyers. Unless of course there is money to be made in doing so,
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Good, I have a group of attorneys to sue for gross incompetence, theft and other items.
  • 48trucker
    8 years ago
    He should of used an fake name like Bill Clinton
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What would the council of ricks say about this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion