tuscl

Do you get parinoid with a stripper in your car ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm always worried they have drugs on them and if the cops pulls us over and finds them and it's in my vehicle then I'm just fucked

Anyone else share this concern and other other issues with a striper in your wip

26 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I only travel with the same 2 strippers in my car for years, and neither of them use drugs just drink.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your a very wise and blessed manga twenty-five
  • ime
    8 years ago
    So may possible joke here about SJG and women tied up in his trunk, or him driving around trying to find a place to dump an AMP workers body.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol, yeah and a good joke about Ricky boy would be in order as well with his drunk driving lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I know my strippers pretty well before they even remotely get in my car. Yes, I realize, "they're strippers, you don't know them as well as you think", but in general, I'm not worried at all. These days, my car isn't even in the picture much anymore ... I am planning for my next OTC to be an all-Uber affair, potentially even when I pick her up at the BART station. I'm switching to Uber for avoiding-drunk-driving purposes, but it also has the pleasant side-effect of keeping her out of my car
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice bro

I usually tell them to follow or meet me at my hotel room

I just don't trust a bitch
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I worry more about being in a strippers car. The DS for example had a car that smelled like weed a couple of blocks away. She routinely had several types of drugs in her purse, trunk, glove compartment, etc. it wasn't as bad as driving with Heck, but it was close. But we never got pulled over, and she was a pretty good driver when high.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice read John thanks for sharing with the group.

I don't think I could ride with a stripper either
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    The old ATF is such a heavy user and has such a high tolerance, even if she had a surplus, she could ingest the evidence without injury to herself, so i never was too concerned.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's ba trooper
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As long as she can drive my stick, no problemo !
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If I can ride a whole year in college with a crazy drunk driver, another friend from Lebanon that was trying to scare me with his driving and I rode with my brother on i95 going 95 with the back seat all filled up with rifles, guns, and shot guns, a stripper in the car doesn't bother me. I once drove a little crazy myself. I was drifting before I knew what it was called. I scared a suite mate when he wanted to ride with me and I said ok but I was in a hurry. You needed nerves of steel to ride with me back then when I was in a hurry. My driving is all slow and legal now. I had an officer in NC once tell me he could arrest me so I slowed down.

The cops knew my brother quite well. They were out to nail him. They called asking to speak to him one night. I know what harassment is like. We moved. End of the harassment and trouble. It was mainly due to an old bitch complaining down the street. Plus a couple of unfortunate incidents.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once thought about getting into NASCAR racing but decided it wasn't going to be fun. I knew someone who taught it. I thought it's going to be hot as hell in the summer with no air conditioning in the race car and it would be like driving in heavy traffic at over 100 mph for 2 to 4 hours. Didn't sound like fun. I considered racing my own car at a drag strip but they made you sign an insurance waiver. No thanks.

Now if I have a stranger in the car and I know police are doing check points, that could make me nervous.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I would. You guys are braver than me!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I had the opposite problem: dancer terrified to get into my car. She would drive herself over to my place but refused to let me pick her up.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Not really i don't fuck with the shady strippers anymore.I might have years ago. I usually know them pretty well before they get in my car.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    No I don't allow strippers in my truck
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "I'm always worried they have drugs on them"

I've thought about this. But generally I don't associate with ANYBODY who uses drugs.

SJG
  • K
    8 years ago
    Only a few ever get in my car. I know them well.
    All others, I meet them at our destination . My usual MO is to be settled in before they arrive.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    MO is to be settled in before they arrive.

I agree
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Before DS III got in my car I used to go through her purse and inventory any drugs that she was carrying. A couple of times I sent her back to put drugs in the house before we left.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I gave a strange girl a ride outside a strip club just a few years ago. I knew nothing about her.
    Guess I know why no one gave her a ride. She actually got nervous about me and asked if I was going to try anything. I said no so she hopped in.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I prefer not to give strangers a ride in my car.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Only when I ride the short bus!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I only worry about cum stains on the leather.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69, I appreciate what you were doing, going thru her purse. But that is hard, that sets up tough situations, and most women that wouldn't go along with that.

I've been in clubs were strippers have showed me so proudly how they hide all their drug paraphernalia.

It is a problem.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion