tuscl

Sexy Bbws

Why are there no clubs specifically geard towards the bbw girls?

43 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why aren't thers any BBW Miss USA or Miss Universe contestants?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Stip clubs are about looks, for most custies overweight women are not the model of beauty - like most businesses strip clubs are gonna try and cater to the masses & not a niche
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    This type of club actually does exist: http://www.clubbounce.net/

If you want to put up the money to open up more clubs like this taking the risk of supply and demand, go for it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There are some clubs in major cities (NYC, ATL) that may have BBW nights/events once in a while but there are no specific BBW clubs
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is too niche.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Miami has a "Thick Thursdays" event, IDK if other cities currently have them
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    I've worked a few "thick" events with my sister.and actually dance a club that's majority of the time filled with thinner women. I just wish there was one just one for the beautiful bbws
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    There are clubs in the COI that cater to BBW's and the people who lust after them. Clubs like that do exist.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    ^ there is one, it's called Club Bounce! If that's not enough for you, you should open up another one!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What these girls need is more Papi Chulos!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Go ahead, open one up, surely there are enough of us PL's who can put the money up for it. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In most clubs the stages are not strong enough for the constant BBW pounding - it's probably some kind of OSHA violation

:)
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Iol
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    I'm too small for club bounce.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Club Bounce looks interesting. There have been such clubs, or at least such shows in Las Vegas. Don't know about right now. But there is interest in such.

Most clubs will have a small number of BBW's.

S.F. Market St. Cinema used to have a BBW night, and they did a group picture, all AA BBW's. In their own special way, they were an extreme turn on.

In Show Clubs, a girl is supposed to please everybody. And many guys expect every girl to please him, and he is too chicken to approach dancers. So he doesn't do the picking.

But in wilder and woolier clubs, a girl just has to please some people, and that is sufficient. And usually more happens in those clubs.

SJG
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Yay! Thank you for that san_jose_gay
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL Meliana, and please do keep posting. Don't let these guys run you off. This forum is improved greatly when we have female members.

SJG
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    this isn't my 1st rodeo with this site dear
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We have actually had lots of girls posting, willing to travel and relocate for a BBW club, as they want to start and earn a living, and they are not that small.

But we have had stripper members, one in particular, who always advised not traveling, just try the clubs closest to you and see how it goes.

Mostly, if the girl appears confident and like she can handle it, and seems to know what to do, then she gets hired.

Some clubs are always hiring as many girls as possible. But this does not mean that they will make any money. But just getting as many girls as they can makes more money for the house and it does bring in more customers, and the competition makes the girls do more.

As I see it, mostly it is just the extreme stripper shoes, and they should have straps to keep them on, and then the extreme makeup. Everything else takes care of itself.

But understand that these kinds of dive strip clubs are not really strip clubs, and the management is probably not open about this. They will make a girl sign a set of rules, knowing that none of the girls follow those rules and that they could never make any money if they did.

So just know what you are getting into, and make your own careful decisions. And the more time you can spend hanging out in clubs to learn the better.

I suggest just starting closest to home.

Advice to Wanna Be Strippers
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Iol what the actual fuck lmao
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    :Meliana, wb. As you can tell the troll population is increasing. :)
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Trolls come to play when they're intrigued
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I'm intrigued by your name..sounds almost presidential
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Iol different pronunciation. ABSOLUTELY
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If you ever visit LA you should check out Bliss in the City of Industry. It's a home for BBW's. Usually pretty busy on weekend nights. I've only been there during dayshift and the gals are on the larger side, tho many don't speak much English (¿Hablas español?)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Per the webpage; that Club Bounce seems to be more of a BBW nightclub than a strip-club - I imagine BBW nightclubs are much easier to find than BBW strip-clubs.
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Si! Y tu? Proud Cuban
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yo soy Cubano tambien - vivo en Miami
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think lady Godiva in Greenville SC has a 300 plus pound stripper that sucks and ducks for da low
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    En serio Me ofrecieron trabajos de extraccioun par de veces por ahi
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    They are not my type. If a strip club was full of these women, I would stay home.

I do believe Platinum Plus had a couple 200 pound plus women working there on occasion.
    The bbw look does not appeal to me.
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    lol I was just inboxed and told I wasn't a bbw.....
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    One other factor- generally shaking your ass will shape up the lard over time(other lifestyle factors considered) Sure, there are fit fat people but the old saying goes "a body in motion stays in motion, a body at rest stays at rest." I think this tends to make for not necessarily trim dancers but it tends to mold bbw into thick over a period of a few weeks. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic here....
  • Meliana
    8 years ago
    Iol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    OK, just for that, txtittyfag, my 353 lb niece says she'll sit on your lap.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Foxy Girls, Thick Sundaes Show, Las Vegas, not just BBW's, but Super Size BBW's

and

Foreplay Urban Women Show at Club Lacey

Don't know how much of this still operates.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "heart atack grill"

Used to be in Phoenix, but now only in Las Vegas. I don't know about BBW's though. Never been there, but do want to go. Better than Hooters, stripper shoes + cleavage.

SJG
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I like BBW's but not BUW's
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, a lot of sother called BBW forget the second B. Just cuz you're big doesn't mean you're beautiful.

I do tend to like girls who are on the thicker side of the strip club spectrum... which means "average " compared to civilian women.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Talk of the Town, Las Vegas, off their Yelp review page,

http://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8…

Don't know how representative of the club this is, but some have suggested that it is "eclectic", and most seem to agree that it is a locals place.

SJG

Yuja Wang plays Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEdiAcu6…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion