tuscl

2 am'er in Detroit

Back on July 5 at the Sting Club on Michigan Ave., a customer got unruly near the 2 am closing time, started fighting, pulled out his gun, pistol-whipped a patron, then started shooting. He shot a patron then escaped the club. Police released a video of the man they are looking for.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - they should've known better that to mess with jackslash; believe me I know the man and he can get thug if he needs to (but you didn't hear that from me cause I don't want no trouble)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't pick a fight with jackslash either. He survived trekking through the jungles of Central America, I'm told he handles a machete well.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Vince, general shootings are way up in Cleveland this month, it's been a hot summer and no doubt Detroit has similar weather, are general shootings on the increase there too?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The cops will never take me alive.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I don't know offhand, TheeOSU, I'll look into it and let you know.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ Shadowcat that can't be right, nobama just minutes ago said how crime is down and everyone is safe LOL
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Those stats have to be wrong, nobama just said everything's cool. :D
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, if one lives in a compound with God knows how many security people that can't stop everything, sure, crime seems far away. Walking the streets anywhere, can be dangerous. Here in my apartment complex, it's relatively safe, but crime does happen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't worry, just wait till Trump builds that wall & gets Mexico to pay for it, "believe me" - crime will drop like shadowcat's balls :)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Vince, the more likely answer is just continue the see hear speak no evil mantra to keep his party in power.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hey! Lets leave my balls out of these political debates. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hells, bells, shadowcat. If I were you, I'd pound Melania while Trump is out on the stage. :)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Now I'm in trouble. They caught me on the surveillance video.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Too much makeup, jack. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fucking incredible how these thugs don't have respect for anything
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion