Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

2 am'er in Detroit

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Back on July 5 at the Sting Club on Michigan Ave., a customer got unruly near the 2 am closing time, started fighting, pulled out his gun, pistol-whipped a patron, then started shooting. He shot a patron then escaped the club. Police released a video of the man they are looking for.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hey - they should've known better that to mess with jackslash; believe me I know the man and he can get thug if he needs to (but you didn't hear that from me cause I don't want no trouble)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wouldn't pick a fight with jackslash either. He survived trekking through the jungles of Central America, I'm told he handles a machete well.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Vince, general shootings are way up in Cleveland this month, it's been a hot summer and no doubt Detroit has similar weather, are general shootings on the increase there too?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The cops will never take me alive.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't know offhand, TheeOSU, I'll look into it and let you know.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Shadowcat that can't be right, nobama just minutes ago said how crime is down and everyone is safe LOL

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Those stats have to be wrong, nobama just said everything's cool. :D

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, if one lives in a compound with God knows how many security people that can't stop everything, sure, crime seems far away. Walking the streets anywhere, can be dangerous. Here in my apartment complex, it's relatively safe, but crime does happen.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't worry, just wait till Trump builds that wall & gets Mexico to pay for it, "believe me" - crime will drop like shadowcat's balls :)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Vince, the more likely answer is just continue the see hear speak no evil mantra to keep his party in power.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hey! Lets leave my balls out of these political debates. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hells, bells, shadowcat. If I were you, I'd pound Melania while Trump is out on the stage. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Now I'm in trouble. They caught me on the surveillance video.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Too much makeup, jack. LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Fucking incredible how these thugs don't have respect for anything

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement