tuscl

There's a sucker walking in thru the SC door every minute

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Treasures in Houston:

"... I went in on Monday around 3 pm. It has valet parking $10. Cover was $6. Moderately crowded and the club has lot of seats. One main stage with a pole. Just went inside and had a seat. Immediately, two beautiful women (American and other one is Latina I think so). One sat on my lap and introduced her friend. She slowly started playing with my dick. They said they would take care of me by taking to a private area which is somewhat inside of the club. We sat on couch, they asked $100 each, I said I can give $30 each but gave $40 each. Meanwhile, the American woman was constantly playing with my dick while the whole talk is going on and my pants were on all the time by the way. I gave $40 each again. I asked if they would suck my dick but they didn't answer that exactly but kept asking more and more. I just got to touch their boobs and booties, not even suck them or kiss them. They constantly kept asking another $40 each but I said I don't have enough money but finally gave each $20. So, total $120 for both of them within 5 minutes is what i lost but got nothing which I'm totally frustrated of. I know I'm stupid but couldn't help it. Finally in my point of view, this club is for rich people who can generously spend money without expecting much or who can control their sexual desire and do what they want ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2741

19 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    AL Bundy;s words of wisdom....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=443oJv_s…
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    any stripper u do itc can rip you and you have no recourse. offer them otc or limit spending

what you encountered is ROB. do not cave into demands for money for services not rendered
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh well, another one bites the dust.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I have been to Treasures several times (including before they "lost" that fight with the City of Houston) and I can believe that a newbe would get taken by almost any of the dancers on any shift, including day shift. It has always been a "fast" club. Years ago, it was both fast and loose, especially on weekdays.

After the settlement with the city, it became just "fast," lots of hustle but less action. Recently, some of the old club action is beginning to reemerge, . Too bad the newbe did not read enough here at TUSCL to understand the hustle, and learn how to survive a double team.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Ya gotta feel bad for the guy. We've all been there in the beginning. Well maybe not THAT stupid, but still.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Well, an education costs money.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @Dominic LOL nice. So much for free education
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Tiburon: Sometimes with education, the better it is, the more it costs. :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What exactly was he giving them money for? Dances?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    There is a line ever PL has to draw, when do you put your foot down with a stripper, and do you risk her cussing you out at the top of her lungs and walking away. If you "upset" her, did you loose the chance of VHM or OTC, or did you never have it in the first place? Its a question that will haunt a PL to the grave.

I've been a situation where I drew the line with a stripper, asked what I was getting for my $ (literally), she said Im a disgusting pervert at the top her voice, started crying, said real gentlemen take her to VIP and dont do single song dances, then shouted to all the strippers on benches around walls for them to ignore me and dont talk to him. The other strippers started shouting for me to get out of here and making fun of my clothes and I had 4-5 strippers cussing me out. I went outside to smoke, came back, PMS stripper was on stage, she stopped dancing put her clothes on, and said she can't dance with me in the SC and I have to leave (but there was exactly ONE other customer in the SC), other strippers looked up from their phones and started cussing like barking dogs, DJ called the next stripper on stage. Bouncer watched and pretended nothing was happening. I eventually got my LDs from my fav there, but my fav there is low mileage so I havent been back since. But my fav isn't friends with any stripper friend of PMS stripper and doesnt care. Not worth my $ dealing with her coworkers.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strip-clubs are like prison-yards; i.e. they go by a different set of rules and one def needs to know and be able to stand-up for themselves lest they get taken advantage of and abused.

It takes two to tango and there are always 2 sides to the coin - i.e. dancers have their expectations/needs/boundaries and so do custies - it can't be all one-way in either direction - yeah too many dancers wan to have their cake and it too; i.e. they want to get paid to do what *they* want vs what the custy wants which is the one paying; and many custies think they are entitled to anything and everything b/c they are paying - IMO a custy should get what he wants for his $$$ w/ the understanding that a dancer is not obligated to provide what he wants just b/c he's willing to pay - thus it takes communication on both sides but that convo needs to be w/ tact and civil - they are still females even if they get nude for $$$ so one needs to have some tact in the way they talk to them vs just telling them any ole way b/c they are strippers.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She will sucker punch that dumbass
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They sucker-punched his wallet
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No - but I have seen a few golden-showers outside a few of them
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ fuck, wrong thread - it was meant for the SCing in the rain thread
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    That Treasures place sounds great to me!

As far as those two, I'd of picked one and got her onto my lap and started feeding her some money. And I'd of talked to her and tried to get to know her and tried to get a makeout session going.

If she went for that, we'd of probably ended up waking up together the next morning.

If she did not and instead kept asking for more front room money, and promising what she would do in the back room, instead of letting GFE ensue and just letting go, then I'd of politely sent her on her way with a bit more money.

But I would not have then been the least big surprised if another one, one with more brains, one who had observed the interaction, jumped into take her place.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes the girls have got to be cagey. But if you know how, and are a bit cagey yourself, you can still make it real nice.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What I just sent to a friend:

... You have to become a bit cagey, just like the women are.

If you open your wallet, they'll snatch a $20, or they'll just look right in to see how much you have.

And of course you should never bring in any kind of plastic. But hey, I thought I had protected myself adequately. I ended up going across the street to get a counter check and get money out of my account. My girl knew all about how to do it too, knew more about my bank than I did. Fancy that.

And no, you don't want to go into these places unless you have money to pass out. Otherwise it will be a very negative experience. People have got to understand this.

But part of the problem is that these people are using SC's for sexual gratification, so they need to do it all the time, as it is with most other addictions.

What they should be for is to imbibe a sexual aesthetic and meet women who really are open and giving, as this can be life transformative. And they are also for those few death wish adventure seekers amongst us who want to know strippers outside the club.

SJG

King Crimson - In the court of the crimson king (full album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtwtrsVm…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion