tuscl

My Follies Trip

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Took a random and spur of the moment trip to Follies about a 3 hour ride from my place of residence. What caused this trip you might ask ? Well in prep for the August 27 visit I've been working overtime like a made man. I came down for inspiration and motivation on why it was worth all this extra energy and time I've been putting in. Any ways it was a Sunday and I was off and a drive sounded nice.

Once I arrived in the ATL in the 101 heat I rolled on in to tip the ass hole dbags to park my ride. $5 for the valet and I tipped and extra $5 for love and care of my vehicle.

Once inside it was metal detector time and pat down by a sexy thick bitch. I set the alarm off some how and enjoyed a second pat down lol. I tipped the door bitches $5 each on top of the $5 I paid to get in.

Once I'm in the club area I had to just stand steel until my eyes adjusted. Funny because a stripper must have saw my blindness and pounced on me quickly lol. I asked her to lead me to a chair and she took n to a bench couch and we snuggled and laughed until I could see.

Once I could see and I saw my dancer friend was banging...I bought some $10 table side dances and she was all over me. I really love how they get full nude..it's nice seeing pussy.

After about three dances in she starts (pm me for name if your a well reviews member only) to give Mr happy some hands on attention and she does not stop even when I'm resting inbetween dances lol....I eventually said fuck it since she was so good at four play and did my first room VIP of the day $200 and we'll worth ever penny. Let's just say I got the full tour of the club lol.

After we finished I had 15 min left so she actually chilled with me in the VIP...we laughed and exchange phone numbers. I really enjoyed this bitch and we'll be looking forward to experience her again.

After going to clean up in the boys room I found a seat on the DJ side but not a high chair I'm to fat for those. I had stripper after stripper come lay on me and give me a dance. I must have bought ten to fifteen dances alone lol. I wish I had brought more cash because I was ready for round 2 and I had a bitch with some massive titties...damn

I need to bring more cash just to play. This is a fun club and I will be back every month or every other

Follies is number one on the discussion board for a lot of good reasons.

Catch you next time, God bless and happy endings my friends

Juice

6 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion