tuscl

Atlanta/Follies

Kimi
Illinois
Monday, July 25, 2016 8:24 AM
I feel I've made a couple of these, but I have a couple last minute questions about my trip to Atlanta. Want to make the most of it. I'll have one day I can go to Follies during the day. Is there any other club that's worth while at night? Either week or weekend night. A couple years ago I went to Oasis and it wasn't too bad. I don't need FS for $99.99 or anything, but full contact/stick shifting is nice. Is the area around Follies safe during the day? I'll probably be going from the airport and I'll have lots of stuff in the car. Don't want to be worried when I'm inside.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I usually recommend Oasis or Tattletales at night. Some guys like Flashers. The neighborhood is safe enough and there is mandatory valet parking at Follies. So your clothes should be safe enough.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Unless you're pretty young you probably won't have the stamina for a night of clubbing after spending an afternoon at Follies.
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    I'll be there a few days for work so I'll have laptop and all in the car. But that's why I can't make it back to Follies during the day. I'll check out reviews on Oasis again, as well as the other two. hows the talent level at those two, looks wise? What about the one downtown? Forget the name - the more upscale one. Is is strictly air dance central?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Tattletales has some very good lookers. Downtown you're talking about Cheetah. Well known for eye candy but strictly air dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Follies by day cheetah by night that's been my combo last two trips and my usual recommendation Follies gives you action Cheetahs gives you candy
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I don't need FS for $99.99 or anything, but full contact/stick shifting is nice ..." AFAIK, and others can correct me, other than Follies the other clubs mentioned offer very little if any floor-mileage/contact w/ the exception of perhaps Fannie's which is a bit divier than the other clubs mentioned AFAIK - the other clubs seem to offer nice eye-candy but not much more unless you pay $300 or so for VIP.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would trust Don Chulo on this mane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion