tuscl

When dancers need to give up the game

laplap1974
Maryland
Thursday, July 21, 2016 10:12 PM
There comes a time when dancers need to give up the game. There is one that is at Ebony Inn and also at Harley Riders in the dmv area who should do something different. She looks warn out and although she is okay with the dancing I realized one day that I literally lost interest in getting any dancing around her. I know this because I don't get excited around her anymore. If your main profession requires you to entertain the customer and you are unable to do that its time for you to give it up. I won't personally tell her since I feel its up to her to decide so to avoid her I just avoid going to the clubs I know she is at or if I go I try avoiding making eye contact or visually see her. Maybe its a sign to just remove myself from the club scene lol

6 comments

• ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Just like dancers come in all ages,shapes sizes, and ethnicities so do customers. A little something for everyone. Although I am generally looking for the hot entertainers myself.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've had great times with dancers who were past their physical prime. Bottom line is if they make money, not if they're young enough to be our daughters.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    That PGC Maryland has a definite rep. I hope to be out there. Tired old hoes can still lots of fun. SJG
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    when they stop making money
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    When a lot of the club clears out when she goes on stage. I have seen it happen many times where a club has a string of hot and popular dancers on stage, the stage is crowded with lots of guys tipping, hooting and hollering and having a good time, and many customers heading to the back. Then this overweight over the hill dancer with a flabby body, floppy ugly tits goes on stage and before she has even finished one song the chairs near the stage empty and groups of guys are leaving the club. I have seen over 2/3 of the club leave when this occurred, especially when there are other clubs nearby.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My CF is 40's and while she was 'freshening up' after round 1, a hot dancer sauntered over to me to chat me up. I gave her $5 and told her I was otherwise engaged (I only had eyes for my C/F this visit). When she asked with who, I told her my CF's name. She rolled her eyes in defeat and said, "Oh...okay...because she new my C/F has an effect on her regulars. Funny moment!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion