tuscl

Trump

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Since nobody will agree on the details of Trumps speech, let's talk about something that all heterosexual makes should agree to. Sorry SJGAY.

Ivanka is so fuckable. She's got a DS figure after three kids. Amazing what money can do sometimes.

My only regret is that my DS payment is not even pocket change to her. Cause if she was a stripper id be all over that.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    makes = males
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I would fuck her for free
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit !
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I agree that she's a complete MILF DC; however, she has been so entitled and privileged her whole life, that I would imagine she's a limp fish in bed. She probably doesn't even give head.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *yawn*

Same tired old shit from @Smith.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ?
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    When in doubt, vote for the guy with the hot wife. At least we can admire his skills to land that fish.

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I would rather be looking at Ivanka and Melania the next four years than Hildebeast
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @pensionking- the only "skills" was when meeting her, telling her that he's a billionaire. That's all it takes.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    @Larry - So true, though as a fashion model I imagine she had other wealthy options. Either way, we gotta admire the result for him. She's not a bad consolation prize if he loses, too.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Can someone other than trump and Clinton run. Please. I just can't believe these are the choices Amerca is left with.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ What motorhead said. Heaven help us when our choice is between a buffoon and a crook!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A buffoon can do well so long as he gets and follows good advisors. I choose that over a lying crook.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Damn it. Now I'm agreeing with Motorhead and MeDeuce.
    What about the third parties? We all know they are a wasted vote, but pretend for a moment they aren't, would you, which one, and why or why not? I wouldn't, even for libertarians. The isolationist policies, the erasure of our borders, and the elimination of all government regulation, even the necessary ones, are dealbreakers for me.
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    NFL draft scouts used to evaluate college players, especially QBs, based on how hot their girlfriends were. The theory was that made them macho and confident. Alpha males. They can't do that any more, or at least they can't admit it.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    SO it's the WAGS fault when the player gets picked late in the draft? Lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Ivanka is fine and gives a good speech.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion