tuscl

Dating a dancer does she get wet and turned on doing CR rooms and LDs? Truth

MDatingadancer
Massachusetts
Sunday, July 17, 2016 7:47 AM
I date a dancer, rub girl. We are honest, in love, and dont cheat. When she goes to work, is it work or does she get turned on by the anonymous guys she could easily have without me knowing? Does she get wet? She says its work. But im guessing she gets turned on. It bothers me. Thoughts??? Be honest.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    All the ones I have VIP sessions with do. Especially when I lick and gently bite their nipples. Many of them have orgasms as well.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    If it's me she is legitimately turned on. If it's alot of the homos we have posting here, it's just work. :-)
  • MDatingadancer
    8 years ago
    We have talked numerous times. She says she only dances. She wont cheat. She knows some or lots do. She wont. I trust her. I just hate the guys touching part and possibilty she actually gets turned on by it. Idk
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Get used to it, or say goodbye. That's business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Every dancer is unique thus so is every situation, answers/opinions are not gonna universally apply to all dancers - IMO for most dancers it's just business & if just about making the $$$ - can stuff happen b/w custies & dancers, sure but more often than not it's just business and about the $$$ - IMO for the most part dancers do what they do solely for the $$$ not to hook -up or get any other type of satisfaction
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You sound young and/or naive, i.e. most people that cheat are not gonna say or admit they cheat - you can't be w/ her 24/7 so either you trust her or you don't - you seem to at best be in between - in life one either changes a situation they don't like or just accepts it for what it is if they can't change it
  • busta_nut
    8 years ago
    No dear, the only cock I like to suck is yours.. and I do not fuck guys in the club or have them shove finger in my holes.... that cost extra and I only do that outside the club.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember a dancer told me she got wet all the time dancing for me. She also told me she had no boyfriend but after finding out some personal information, I decided with 5 kids, she had some former boyfriends minimum. I could have been number six baby daddy though. If you're worried that a stripper will never get sexually aroused grinding on some guys lap, you may have chose the wrong girl. I'd rather have a girl get aroused than never get aroused. She'll be horny later on.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    She is not cheating if she is getting paid. Don't be jealous.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    I've run into dancers from time to time that hold the line on mutual touching. For boyfriends sake. I respect her limits - and to be honest - I move on, even if she was pleasant and beautiful. Almost all such dancers go from customer to customer - get handled a "one and done" - and eventually wear out. Never see them after 2-3 weeks. Total burnout. If you are not able to support her, or you guys can't live within the means of a lower income (non dancing job) - then the guy can ill afford to dictate the fine boundaries around dancing, arousal and what not. Stripping is a profession. Either get in and win. Or get out.
  • MDatingadancer
    8 years ago
    Agreed
  • MDatingadancer
    8 years ago
    I support her i am just trying hard to get over that fine line. I have had her tested in club and she is telling the truth but overall sucks worrying about her. She comes home to me and i guess i will just let her work and cash in. She is gorgeous and i love her so thanks for all the comments. Seems generally its about money not having additional sex or relations.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Are you "stripperhusband" from StripperWeb ??? Reference: by stripperhusband on 9/18/2015 "Stripper wife and accidental orgasms" [view link] [view link] Omegaphallic --> "The thread title would make for a great erotic novel title, tightening the title up, what do you think about "The Stripper Wife: Accidental Orgasms." It could be a series "The Stripper Wife: Dark Stranger", "The Stripper Wife: Tipping Out", "The Stripper Wife: The Bacholar Party", "The Stripper Wife: Depraved Auditions", "The Stripper Wife: Son's Visit" for a touch of the taboo, "The Stripper Wife: Dances with Lesbians", "The Stripper Wife: Extra Temptations", "The Stripper Wife: DJ's Booth", "Stripper Wife: Haunted Club", "The Stripper Wife: Santa's Lap", "The Stripper Wife: Costume Fantasies", "The Stripper Wife: The Purple Pimp Hat", "The Stripper Wife: The Divorce Lawyer". See they practically write themselves!" --> end quote Omegaphallic -- Really, MDatingDancer, I'm just busting your balls. YOU need to realize the "sex work" is actually WORK. It's work and she goes to work to provide money. If you're real and not a troll poster, then likely you need to sack up and get your head on straight. you wife and or girlfriend has a physically, emotionally, and mentally draining job. Stop being jealous. She's coming home to you and likely someday soon you need you to be her rock when the day comes and she needs that rock to provide her with comfort and support. Somedays you may ... (save for some decent strip club staff, and somedays maybe not even that) .. somedays you may be the ONLY *positive* male influence she's had all day. Get over your insecurities. I think we've all been there. That's my 2 ¢
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I try not to ask questions I don't want the answers to. Unless she's only doing air dances, there's some biology involved in the process. I suppose it depends on the definition of cheating being applied here. Have known dancers that can emotionally separate the work from the rest of their life.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you're real with her, and maybe get to know her some first, and if you know how to let her open up to you, then yes. I feel that Dougster's comment fits. SJG
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You have had her tested in the club? You don't trust her you fraud. That isn't trust. I am sure she enjoys when everyone else touches her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion