tuscl

thank you for your votes of confidence

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
i am truely touched by the outpouring of support for my continued participation in the board. admittedly i only received a few actualy replies and they were coded https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4… but believe me once you use my space geneious algorithm to decode them they are incredibly complementary

more importantly i received votes of confidence via pm from a broad c section of the most valued tuscl posters. even clubber sent me a highly complementary pm. i feel i would be letting him down if i ceased my efforts to educate the hoy polloy that post here. listen to my advice and achieve greatness

im doing it to honor clubber. your welcome

5 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Dr. Phil's 'Algorithm' was in fact developed by the North Koreans and is used to make propaganda for fearless and feckless leader Kim Il-Jong and his cult of personality.

See Orwell, George "The History of Newspeak" http://www.newspeakdictionary.com/ns-pri…
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Somehow I expect DoctorPhil to view Hugh_G._Rection's comment as an additional coded vote of confidence!

I'm going to try a different tactic.

DoctorPhil, you're the best! Please send me naked pictures of "Kim Bassetter" but make sure your dong isn't in any of them! After all, I wouldn't want to catch sight of your magic dong and fall in love with you! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    By the way Hugh_G._Rection, I'm not sure that DoctorPhil trolling is quite up there with any of the Kim's in North Korea. Admittedly, the whole Kim Il-sung is still "Eternal President" after his death would be kind of brilliant if people weren't still suffering, but that's off topic.

To be clear for those with poor reading skills, like DoctorPhil, I want to say that in the 4got book North Korea = not brilliant!

But really, trolling an internet discussion board != being a North Korean dictator
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    @4got2wipe: My post never equated Dr. Phil to Kim-Il Jong. I merely stated my belief that his beloved 'algorithm' was one of the North Korean's propaganda tools.

Geez, You think I'd want to give an entire country to an Egocentric individual... oh wait,
    Donald Trump..... Billary Clinton.... Damn the shits going to hit the fan now!
    I think I need some Excedrin (like maybe a 4 to 8 year supply)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion