tuscl

Larry Fisherman's type of girl defined

larryfisherman
California
Some of you chuckle at all the money I spend on one favorite. Keep in mind though I don't spend money on average looking girls. The girl has to be SMG (Smooth Magazine Quality). That means she is hot enough to be on the cover of Smooth Magazine if she wanted to be. Smooth Magazine is a magazine that tends to the black guys. Basically girls with the kind of banging bodies that black guys like are on there. This month's cover girl reminds me a lot of my CF. This is the kind of girl Larry would spend a lot on.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHxVRsRjoto/…

11 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Larry - Nooice. I would get many dances with her, but I don't have your scratch to drop.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She's fine. I'd be broke after visiting her but I would leave happy. Thanks for sharing her description.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Ayisha Diaz is *fine*! I'd do some $20 lappers with her -- but probably not a thousand of them in four months :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Of course the abbreviation should be SMQ not SMG lol, I'm duuumb. Maybe instead of Smooth Magazine Quality, I'll change it to Smooth Magazine Girl :)

And yes I feel like I'm broke every time I leave her club.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm in love !!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Wow. Gorgeous.

But I'd still stop after the first LD if the mileage wasn't there.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    She has a pretty face for sure!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes she's something.

But instead of letting her sell dances to you, why not just see if you can get friendly with her. In the front room you can lead it. You can still feed her money, and in the front room there can be no house cut.

So long as you never treat her as someone who sells sex acts, then you could very well end up spending your nights with her. You might be giving her money, but maybe not. And in any event it does not need to be blatantly buying sex.

SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Pass. PASS. But appreciate the differing tastes. If we SCed together, we'd never fight over the same girl :)
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I just had dinner tonight with one of my GFE Girls. We had a nice romantic dinner and after dinner I walked her to her car and placed 6 nice crisp $50 bills in her hand. We hugged and kissed and she went her way and I went back to my hotel. Before dinner we met at my hotel and we had a wild time. Fucking and sucking and licking and dicking. NO MONEY or amount was ever mentioned during or before or after our sextravaganza we had together. We just have that understanding together. She takes care of my needs. I take care of her needs. This is the way it should be. To bring money into the picture just ruins the free will expression of giving over your body for someone else's pleasure.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Subraman please Pass PASS her to me! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion