Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

big natural tits 2016

bignaturaltits

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi guys, could we share here some info about which strippers have big natural tits (as of 2016)? Thanks!

I would post some, but I haven't found any yet. Btw, big means at least DD cup, and natural means they sag and feel super soft.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Check out Orient Beach on the Dutch side of St. Maarten.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Porsche at Porky's has DD naturals.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Joosey in Asheville at treasure club has 44GGGG'S all natural, now you know.

Profile picture for bignaturaltits
bignaturaltits
•

I forgot to say, in the Los Angeles area. Thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement