tuscl

Dating civvie Latinas

While I was wintering in South Florida a few years back, it was like heaven down there with all the various Latina nationalities on display on the streets, restaurant and clubs. I met this one one afternoon out by the airport and started talking with her. Fucking fine as hell ! I wanted to date her, asked her out and got turned down flat. :) Some of our local Detroit Latinas are mighty fine too. What have your experiences been, guys?

22 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    can't say---never dated one---but i love Latinas to the same extent that i love the vikings

chulo.....what's your experience with this?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They are definitely as good as they look to be.

But this does not mean that a long term committed relationship will go easy though.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=104023
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I married one. Born and raised a 6 hour drive SW of Guadalajara. Trophy wife in that she was 14 years younger than me. Extremely jealous. I don't know how it lasted for 27 years but I did get 2 fine kids out of the deal. One of my current favorite strippers is a Latina but so far she has not come through on meeting OTC.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Not a civie, but a dancer in something that morphed into more of a SB. On and off for a period of almost 3 years. Petite, busty, gorgeous eyes, long flowing hair, and the most uninhibited fun I think I've ever had. She had a young son so close in age that they were more like friends than mother and son. She got married at age 22 and moved out of state. I'm really happy for her and glad that she got out of dancing before the emotional toll set in. Whole experience was wonderful.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, your marital experience has always given me cause to ponder. Married to a Latina, seems like it should have worked out just fine.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=103964
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    IME, Latina women, far too often, match the stereotype. Hot looking, hot in bed, hot tempered, and highly motivated to make any man's life magic in bed and misery everywhere else!

I dated a Latina for two years and found her to be extremely high maintenance and often very expensive! I finally found myself on the receiving end of one too many screaming fits and broke it of with her. I still miss the sex!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "and misery everywhere else"

This is the part I don't understand. I live amidst Mexican immigrants. They seem to get along and function. They seem to be extremely nice people. Most of the Latinas I've had flirtations with or known in strip clubs are extremely nice.

Now yes, I have been on the receiving end of Latina tempers, and these situations were extreme. But there were underlying legitimate issues and crossed wires, and we were not people who really knew each other anyway.

Yes also, there have been Latina's who did not like me. Mostly I think it was just the way I happened to be dressed when we first encountered each other, and she just decided to veto me.

But lots and lots of other times, pros and civvies, when they are 100% green light and seemed to have substantial interest and things were wonderful.

Is the issue that Latinas can't function outside of their own native high context and extended family culture, which is very different from how most American guys live, and even more so for an American who would be dating or marrying outside of his culture. Usually such people are loners. And Mexicans see Americans as loners.

Is that the issue, American guy marries girl near Guadalajara, or anywhere in Mexico. Takes her to US. She is not happy in the different cultural environment?

For what it is worth, my ex-wife was fine before we were married. But after that, she was never really onboard. She was not Mexican, but I came to see that she was never happy with me. She was happy when with friends and relatives, but not cohabitation with me. And she did make my life pure misery, in every situation, including in bed.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=102417
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I dated two. Both in college. One of them was really, really smart, but other than that I didn't notice any difference between dating them and the other girls I dated.

Only dated two certified nut jobs in my life. One was a Korean-American (again in college). The other was a Romanian I dated post-divorce. I was lucky to survive the Romanian with both my testicles in tact.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    !

My ex-wife I consider to have crossed over the line of being psychotic on many occasions, and I did fear for my safety on many occasions.

At the very end I pretty much forced her family and friends to take responsibility for the level of conflict emanating from her. That is not a very nice thing to do. But I am very glad that in that situation I did it.

But back to Latina's, I find them to be very appealing on multiple levels.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=102385
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Also, specifically about Americanized Mexicans, I have found that the clear indicator of when a family has been destroyed is the infection with Born Again Christianity. If you hear an American Hispanic talking about that, then rest assured that it is a family which revolves around alcohol, street drugs, tobacco, child abuse, spousal abuse, and other crime.

Avoid these people. This is what the United States and it's upwards mobility ethic does to Mexicans. It is horrible.

SJG

I want to go into the design and manufacture of women's slutty high heels!
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=102385
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thinking, I remember years ago when I was in college, during spring break I went to Guadalajara, Mexico for a week to vacation with a friend who was attending medical school. Think learning to be a doctor in English is tough, try studying in a foreign country in a different language. :) Anyways, he introduced me to a friend of his down there, a beautiful teenage Mexicana. We went out twice that week, I still remember her sweet kisses.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At least as David Stuart writes about Guyams back in 1970, civvie dates were chaperoned.

But yes, kissing is the most natural thing in the world for Latinas.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=101796
    http://doxyspotting.com/?p=101794
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I absolutely love Latinas, but I have heard they're a little cuckoo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Latinas can often be a hard nut to crack, but if they accept you as their man then they are often very possessive & demanding & kinda tend to love hard for lack of a better word - and yeah they can often be high-maintenance particularly emotionally wise - not all are the same & such factors as how far they are removed by generation from their roots & if they were raised among Anglos vs among Latinos will often influence how they are & carry themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "little cuckoo"

Yes I think so. Mostly you just have to keep on fucking them and everything will be fine. They want you to completely surrender to them, and endless mind blowing sex is how they get this.

This is why so many American's go down to TJ, and then never come back. A guy is really loving it, and then he wakes up in the morning only to find that he is covered with brown fur because he has been turned into a show donkey.

Latina GFE is 200 proof. You can tell this just from the way they look at you. They work magic on you, to get you.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=111695
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I went out with a Puerto Rican girl for two dates. Never got her in the sack though much to my disappointment. :-(
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Move to LA, you'll get sick of them with the quickness. Ya sex is great because they're always wet and ready, but the emotional immaturity. ...makes you wonder how all of them aren't strippers
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I dated a young PR chick for half a year a couple years ago. She was beautiful and fun but she was also undependable as most chicks are, a compulsive liar, and had an all about her attitude so those minuses overcame the pluses and I ended up moving on. We argued like a married couple but it was still fun while it lasted.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    My wife is a fine cubana. I fell hard for the latinas when I lived in Miami.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Hm. Never gone Latina. They're always trying to rape me, and they don't seem to want my money.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I've never dated a civie Latina only strippers. Lol
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    I love Latinas. My ATF, whose lips are my avatar, had me at hello. Our first VIP was magical. Fell in lust. Unfortunately never made it to OTC due to boyfriend. Eventually lost track of her.

Other Latinas have come along and have been a ton of fun. Current SB is Latina. Every time we're together it's PSE! Latinas and Koreans are at the top of my stripper wish list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion