Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone else take a viagra before hitting the club?

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just had a big birthday, took a Viagra before I went in, told a current favorite it was my birthday, after lots of off stage touching we went vip. She started grinding and when my cock went up she said " Well there is the love" and started grinding and moaning and talking like a porn star. Trust me I left happy!

Replies (4)

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

Always.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If I'm planning on a short visit, usually. For longer visits, I take one with me and take it later.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

At extras clubs, never -- a BJ gets me off every time, so pharmaceutical assistance isn't required. At non-extras clubs I usually take half of a Viagra before I go. I've found that a whole Viagra makes me too hard and actually makes ejaculation less likely.

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

Only old sophisticated men and young men with down syn drum take the little blue pill

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement