tuscl

Stacey Poole pics and video

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:36 PM
Here is a series of pictures showing British glamour model Stacey Poole stripping down to nothin': [view link] and here is one of many videos showing her strip down to panties and a garter belt (2:52): [view link] She's a bit of a butterface, but her tits are truly exceptional -- 34GG! According to her boobpedia page: [view link] Personal Also known as: Stacey P, Staci Poole Born: October 22, 1990 (age 25)[1] Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England Years active: 2011-present Ethnicity: Caucasian Nationality: British Body Measurements: 34GG-26-34 Bra/cup size: 34H (75H) (same as GG cup) Boobs: Natural Height: 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m) Weight: 141 lb (64 kg) Body type: Curvy Eye color: Brown Hair: Brunette Long Underarm hair: Shaved Pubic hair: Shaved

8 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I like you're selection and I would have to disagree on the butterface, I like it. Others may and I'm sure will disagree on her looks but she's alright in my book.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have the urge to join her on the bed and help her.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Underarm hair: Shaved...versus what braided?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Good point, metaldude. I believe the alternative to shaved is cornrows.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's hot, her nose is big, but she's still very pretty. This is so much better if a post than juice asking for male camming advice
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'd fuck her!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Pretty girl. I don't fancy being knocked out by tits, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion