tuscl

New England clubs

Dancer_
Illinois
Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:19 PM
Hi guys, it's been a while.:) It's been super slow in my city so I was looking for any other destinations in the North East. I get that it's summer and it's supposed to be dead everywhere but I searched the shit out of stripper web and according to it, clubs tend to do better during the summer in New England? I really don't think there is a lot of money in Maine/NH/VT, lol, however I am open to trying RI or MA clubs. Sooo my question is - does it actually get busier in those states right now? My main interest are either Boston or Providence. And yes, I know that they are completely different contact-wise. I don't mind two-way contact if club is busy enough to make it worth to take a trip there.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    PM gawker and skibum69, they're from that area
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    skibum609
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The only action clubs are in Providence. Mass sucks as does CT but I guess that is from a customer's point of view. VT and Me I think only have maybe one club each and the people in VT are just plain strange. I have actually been in a couple of decent clubs in MA but have never been is a decent one in CT
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I figured that from reviews but is it busy there during the summer? Haha, that's pretty much all I need to know. I already called centerfolds in Boston but they need my social. So I guess they issue 1099's? Which is a big no for me. Foxy lady and desires in RI hire only 21+ girls. But I might take a trip there regardless to see if they make an exception for me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Heard before that many Vermont, NH and Upstate New York boys used to regularly make a trek over the border to Quebec (and NOT to Montreal) in search of Mileage/ available extras. I'm not sure that is the case with the current political situation in Canada, but it might be worth pursuing if you're closer to that area and have the Passport and the time....
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    I would also check out Desire in Providence. Good club and was pretty busy a couple weeks ago when I went. Electric Blue in CT does good volume but its more of a lap dance factory than a nice place to work from what I can gather. PM me for more info and to let me know if you'll be in the area
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Hugh, I am a foreign citizen who needs a tourist visa to enter Canada. So I will stick to the States.:) Thank you for replies, guys. I will update if I end up somewhere.
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    Just so you know - Most of the places suggested to you in this thread are 'extras' clubs. I don't follow TUSCL discussions closely, so not sure if that's something you're down with.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, I read reviews about them and figured.:) But I think as long as club is busy, men are still interested in lap-dances and extras happen in VIP rooms and not in lap-dance area, I would be fine. I don't even care about selling rooms at that point now, l would be more than happy with lap-dance factory.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Providence clubs are slow right now, but new faces always do well. These are very high contact clubs here. The best club is Desires, but in order t do well here you need to build a clientele.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Update : I got hired and worked at Providence. So far I love it. If anyone(meaning anyone established here, lol) wants to see me, feel free to PM me.:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ can we see you even if we don't make it to Providence?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Best of luck - hope you do well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion