tuscl

Game Of Thrones / hottest babe / season finale

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Holy cow that was a good season finale.

I'm wondering if Cersi is gonna regret using all the "green stuff" when those ships show up on her doorstep sometime during the next season?

On a side note, who do you think has been the hottest girl (dead or alive)?

I'd have to go with the Starks son "bride" Lady Talisa that was killed at the red wedding. she was a nurse and was beautiful. She did some nude scenes, anytime a hot female character dies I get upset because I'm not gonna get to see her boobs anymore.

Lady Talisa
http://rc-cafe.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog…

Not the most flattering photos but best I could find

19 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    The sand snake chick who was flashing titties at Bronn last season was pretty good.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Don't forget the khaleesi! Emilia Clarke will certainly be featured in the final two seasons and she's hot as can be! Drakaris!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah she's a beauty. So is her female advisor (I never can keep up with all their names).

Those are the two hottest ones that are still alive.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Talisa Maegyr was played by Oona Chaplin, who is the daughter of [frequently nude] actress Geraldine Chaplin and the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin! Her grandmother, also named Oona Chaplin, was the daughter of the famous playwright Eugene O'Neill, author of "Long Day's Journey Into Night".

Of possibly greater interest to this discussion board than her illustrious lineage, Oona's fetching backside appeared in several episodes in season 3 of "Game of Thrones" and is even featured on the Celebrity Anus page of the highly esteemed website www.nuttit.com:

http://nuttit.com/nsfw/c/CelebrityAnus/v…

Here is a nice face shot of Oona in an article from the Telegraph about how some actress (almost certainly Emilia Clarke) refused to do any more topless scenes after season 2):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvand…

Mind you, Oona has no trouble "getting her kit off", but in fact her only topless movie scene, as far as I know, was in "Aloft":

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tou…
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    My personal favorite on "Game of Thrones" is Nathalie Emmanuel, who plays Missandei, translator for Daenaerys Targaryen:

http://www.egotasticallstars.com/2014/06…

That is one fine St Lucian - Dominican - English sista!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Now that she's I'll take Sophie Turner aka Sansa.

The youngest sand snake is damn hot too.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The red-headed wildling Ygritte (Rose Leslie) had the hottest body on Game of Thrones. I paused and watched her nude scene several times.
    Ramsay's mistress Myranda (Charlotte Hope) is a close second.
    Alas, my two favorites had only brief single nude scenes and are dead, never to be seen again.
    Tyrion's who're wasn't bad either. I could take or leave any of the remaining main characters.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    No way could I choose.

I'm a little disappointed with the show as a whole right now. They drug their feet on a few plot lines and now they're rushing everything so they can be done in two shortened seasons.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Jester did you watch them season finale? Any true fan could have no complaints after that.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Cersei is a sitting duck!

I'm glad someone else mentioned Myranda. She was sexy and evil. Ladyboner! I loved Ramsay.
    But yeah, Khaleesi and her advisor. Mmmm.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    "Your gods have forsaken you. This is your god now." BEST.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I've watched the show from the beginning, I read the books long before there was a hint of a TV show. I watched the finale and it was very good. I'm still disappointed overall. If you don't think they're rushing then you're not paying attention.

You realize there's probably less than 15 episodes left and Daenerys still hasn't gotten to Westeros?
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I don't even consider the tv series and books the same thing, too many missing parts and important characters and story lines missing. Still like the show for what it is.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    WARNING- I clicked on the nuttit.com link in MrDuece's post above and my Safari app became infected with a virus. Proceed with caution!
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Danni's translator Missendei is one of the hottest women I've ever seen on tv. Hope they come up with a lesbian scene for those two next season.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ damn - I gotta worry about getting the clap at a strip club and now I gotta worry about a virus on my smartphone from talking about strippers.

Shit is too complicated!!!!

Thanks for the warning
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Sorry about the bad link, folks. Avoid nuttit.com !
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I was always partial to Ros the whore, but she unfortunately didn't last very long.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Is shailynn no longer a queer whale? Now he's gay for John Cena?

Just fuckin with ya, S.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion