Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i need to visit Follies Bad !! picture of a bitch inside

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

to each his own, but..eeeew

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sorry, juice, not my bag either.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Good more for me.

Also I am not juice. I am Justin

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ you got fucked in the head....forget dropped on your head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I will shit on your head dukey boy

S
Supremeruler
•

Is she a whore?

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Why in Gods great Earth would u pay for that girl when the same dollars can attract a better looking girl?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

"Thug Miss". I like it! Classy!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

That ass is certainly fake. Not my type at all.

BTW that pic is from 65 weeks ago, she might not be there anymore.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ she probably has OD'd or is in jail by now.

Juicy, would you bring her home to mom?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I would pass as well.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Mmmmm. Trashy. I don't know. I kind of like her enough though she's not my usual type. I vote yes.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yeah not my type either...sorry I'd pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement