tuscl

Philly/Delaware/NJ

Siteing
Delaware
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:57 PM
Does anyone have any clubs that are best to find OTC? Some of the clubs I have been to are Haks, The Playhouse, Just Enuff. I am usually to shy to ask. Was wondering if anyone had luck or even better if you had names. Feel free to message me if you do not want it to be fully public and keep it a bit more of a secret.

6 comments

• Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    2nd random ask about the area in less than a week, something doesn't smell right.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Many years ago - they had a bunch of spots - with booths and very dirty girls - on one of the highways into Philly. I think it was a town named Cinnaminson? The spots looked filthy -
  • Siteing
    8 years ago
    Rabbit21, sorry I did not see the other post. Actually did not look which I guess I should have done. Nothing fishy was just curious.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    OTC is the same everywhere. It is completely up to the girl. Most girls have to keep it secret from the club because even if the club is basically a brothel, they are opposed to OTC. The club wants its cut. There is nothing different about finding a stripper open to OTC in Philly/Delaware/NJ than any other part of the country. You have to feel her out / trust that you won't get ripped off or jumped by her boyfriend. She has to feel you out / trust you aren't LE or a predator.
  • Anthony_sz
    8 years ago
    You could get "OTC" anywhere, at least in theory, there are lot of needy younger good looking single moms and those are the best LOL. If you go by the reviews, there are a couple of places (I'll PM you) but as always your millage may vary. I have met girls at the clubs exchange numbers, text back and forth, then you get to know them a little bit and you may help them out to pay their bills and they'll be nice to you, it may take some time with a girl that is worth it, other ones may be easier but riskier too. Champagne in south NJ used to be pretty much a brothel, but from what I have read, it was raided a couple of times, I went there once without knowing and I got scared because it was very obvious what was going on, a raid was just a matter of time. Now, regarding OTC, basically, you could get that anywhere, since it's not happening in the club, it depends on the girl, and I don't even think it should matter to LE. Unfortunately you gotta get intel on the girl, girls with a new BF may not be willing to do anything like that, also the ones happily married with multiple kids, I would avoid those ones either way because the last thing you want is drama, you'll find one, like I said, single moms are the best, some of them may not want to date anybody in the near future because of their job or bad relationships that lead them to strip for a living, you'll get what you want from one of those more easily, I'm cautious, but you could take your chances with the ones who offer it openly at the clubs too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - ITC mileage is often regulated/limited by local-ordinances and sometimes a club being stricter than it has to - OTC is usually limited by the specific dancer as if she either does or doesn't - there aren't local ordinances dictating OTC as their are ITC (yes pointing out the obvious). I would say as a "mere" rule-of-thumb that OTC may be a bit harder to score in upscale clubs where dancers can often bank - i.e. if they can routinely make good $$$ ITC they may not want to deal w/ the possible OTC headaches (or at the very least in these types of clubs OTC may not be doable b/c if she banks ITC she may want whale-type OTC fees).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion