tuscl

LDK so hard my eyes crossed

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
With these bitch last night I jizzed so hard from lap dances I crossed my eyes and squeezed her hips with strength

In all fairness I was practicing Tantric LDKing

120min of off and on almost cumming then finally sweet sweet release

I soaked through my shorts and on to her but she loved it or so I think ?

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Total cost $400
  • ime
    8 years ago
    only counts if it was in the front room or in an RV
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    damit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Juice was so close to being a triple threat! He LDK'd - and crossed his eyes. If he shit his pants too - it would have been an LDK for the ages!

The dancer might even give you one of your $20's back to wipe the skid marks off the sofa.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    How much better if it were pants off HJ and she could have seen the results. That gets girls.

Or if it were BBBJ and she could have felt the momentum in the squirts.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Is LDK mean you have sex with lapdanceking82?

Strange vernacular to describing sex with your pants on. I guess that's what one does when in Rome. Lol!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ LDK = Lap Dance King, but it is used to mean cumming in pants from dry humping. Some people do a great deal of this in strip clubs and assign a great deal of importance to it.

:)

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Juice really needs to focus on a couple good threads each week to follow up on. He gets a theme going and then jumps to another in 2 minutes. Papi is correct in limiting his amount would be more enjoyable. I almost scathed by this incredulous SJFaggitry again.

JimGas I recommend you start your strip club career by hitting high mileage clubs that provide an LDK. With your purported amount of cash you should be able to afford it with convenience.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've only did two threads today WTF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion