tuscl

Sayonara mother fuckers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've been seeing my DT in and out of the club for more than 7 months. She's still the sexiest woman I've ever been with but her bath salts habit of 15 days was going to kill her and she saw many friends and contacts buried due to overdoses. For the past weeks I've been a party to her revolving door with detox, rehab, and relapses; over and over. The last time she approached detox with a different mindset and I told her that when she was sober I would only be a reflection of her old life and she was going to need a whole new set of friends and to totally disassociate from her former life aka Me. She's now been living in a sober house with at least 3 child support checks per week, has been off the Salt's more than 6 hours and I think she's going to make it this time.
In order to move into the sober house she needed $3.50 which I fronted saying it would be for one last time OTC when she was up to it. This weekend her Facebook pages were filled with pics of her and her boyfriend sober at the beach, playing, kissing, staring at each other, just like they're in love. I texted her that it looked as if they'd both found love in sobriety and I'd feel guilty "collecting" my debt.
She wrote back thanking me "for being awesome" and saying she would send me $$.
I've still got 9% of her belongings in my van and the state is holding $25 bail money I've put up, so I know we'll have future contact, but I'm just coming to grips with the likelihood that I'll never ass fuck her again.

I just don't have the drive or motivation to cultivate a shit or to even give one

Lol

Note: Gawker please don't get made I'm just joking around. Your a Kool dude

I love doing parody

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes DT aka Dream Tranny lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Yes DT aka Dream Tranny lol"

Brilliant!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've got broad shoulders. I can take it.
    What I need is a broad's shoulders between my knees.
    Going hunting in a day or two. Suspect I'll find one.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "I'll never ass fuck her again.

I just don't have the drive or motivation to cultivate a shit or to even give one"

Brilliant.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, you've been inhaling the bath salts too long. STOP !!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol

Love you guy's

Gawker you got the right idea and the fact you can enjoy a good parody of yourself makes you Da mang in my book
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'm still waiting for a GOOD parody.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion