tuscl

The Art Of The Stageshow

larryfisherman
California
As some of you know I really like the stageshow aspect. I prefer the stageshow to dances right now (mainly because at so many clubs during the dances you have to keep your hands by your sides, so tossing a few bucks on stage is much better value).

I love on stage when she's popping her booty, and then she looks back at you in a seductive way! I love when she does all these tricks with her ass, it makes me fantasize the things she can do on my dick. I love the eye contact, for that brief time she makes you feel like you're the only guy in the world. I love when she slowly removes her top to reveal beautiful breasts. I love it even more when she slowly removes her panties to reveal her sweet shaved pussy. I like when she twirls on the pole, doing all that gymnastic shit. Sometimes if you just put a buck or two up, she'll motorboat you, climb on you grinding. put her legs on your shoulders and put her pussy right by your face, headstand on you. I love all that shit.

The best thing about all of this is you're only required to put up a buck per song (although I obviously put up a lot more). That's pretty good value if you ask me. A great stageshow by a hot girl leads to a line of guys wanting to get dances from that girl RIGHT NOW. With me I have so much fun tipping that I'll blow through 50 bucks easily on a 3 song set, and to me I don't regret it, she was worth it, she's working hard on stage.

This is why I love the stageshow. Sometimes I'll just stay at the stage for my entire club visit and just tip the girls. Not to mention that every patron in the club sees the girl on stage, so that's good advertising for the girl.

Any of you love the stageshow like me?

4 comments

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    So what your saying is there isn't a higher mileage club within a manageable driving distance. Raining $50 on 3 stage stets is a lot IMO. I can 3 for $60 with mutual contact except the kitty.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @mjx- $50 for a 3 song set doesn't happen all the time, but I find a girl hot and she gives a really good stageshow, then yes that happens from time to time. There are high mileage clubs near me, but I just don't like the hustle and everything that comes with it. When you're at the stage, a waitress is not going to come to you and ask if you want to buy the lady a drink. When you're at the stage, you don't have strippers one by one coming to you and having fake conversations.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I love the stage shows. I love to play with the girls when they are on stage, via tipping them, and via saying things when they come to pick up their tips.

But, this is in strict no touching clubs. Once girls can start getting in your face and climbing on you while on stage, this is lost. Likewise, the higher the typical mileage at a club, the less interested the girls are in doing stage shows. They lose back room opportunities when they do stage shows. So there is a built in conflict. The original idea of a strip club was strict no touching.

SJG
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I usually go to the club after work late afternoon...not to many sit at the stage and tip the girls during this time of day.
    There are sometimes a few PL's that walk up to the stage and tip.

I enjoy the stage shows, and on the times I did sit at the stage the girls give me a lot of attention, since PL's don't sit there often.
    I tip more than most, but not a crazy amount, I think they appreciate it.

Problem with sitting at the stage for the entire time is that the girls that aren't really my type also expect tips....oh well, got to take the bad with the good sometimes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion