tuscl

I just do not understand (most) young black men part two.

larryfisherman
California
In a recent interview rapper Bow Wow admitted to spending $15,000 on one stripper in one night.

That's right you heard me. A stripper made $15K in ONE night off ONE person.

I bet she's glad she didn't call in sick that night!!

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder how much of that was rain-storming - did they mention the club?
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Was she a dog!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Not sure what she looks like. For 15K she better be one of the hottest women in the world!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I spend ,$15 Like it ant shit
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice, do you buy Happy Meals for the stripper's kids for penis points?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice covers his chicken fangers with gravy and gives it to her.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    This has nothing to do with race. Businessman and rich gamblers have done the same in Vegas, as have rich guys in Manhattan when they get their million dollar year end bonuses. Check Manhattan clubs out around December, you'll see. And Vegas during any big convention.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nina I was semi joking.

With the black guys blowing all that money, it's probably more making it rain.

With the non black guys, it's doing the champagne room for many hours, and instead of making it rain, they put 100 dollar bills on stage.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    WHen drake does it, nobody bats an eye. When a black man does it, it's up in the air. Nobody here should talk about why "black men" does this when all you PLS burn THOUSANDS OF dollars a year to have sex with strippers. Even worse when you pay a lot of money to risk STDs. So all your curiosity is totally invalid.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Tiburon- good points, but isn't Drake black?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Drake is half black, so yes. Although I agree with the rest of what Tiburon said.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    NObody looks at drake and says "Oh he's black so he fits the mold". Unless you specifically look for the info, one wouldn't assume he's black. Especially since he's from Canada and white. The fact that Larryfisherman was unsure just validates my point.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I disagree, most people I know would consider Drake at least half black, he himself views himself as black (he is half black half Jewish; Canadian is just a nationality. You can be a black Canadian).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A few reasons some people might not assume Drake's black (in the rap sense) is because he was on a kid TV show (degrassi), he was a nerd growing up, he had no street cred (he ain't from the streets, and he doesn't pretend to be), he's overly emotional, he talks funny, he's kind of goofy.

Some people make the argument that Drake has the most hits and is the most popular rapper right now because some white people view him as white, in other words they can relate to him. White people buy his music more than any other rapper. He looks Jewish, and he doesn't talk about the same things most rappers do.

I disagree with that. The reason white people love him so much is that he makes those pop hits that you can sing to (Hold On We're going home, Hotline Bling, One Dance, Find Your Love). Kendrick Lamar would never do a song like "One Dance". In fact 99% of rappers would never do a song like that.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Err...Kendrick raps more about stopping the violence, not perpetuating it. But yeah those were my thoughts as well.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    The point is to show off your $ infront of your bros to dominate/compete with them or else they call you a faggot. I almost never tip, it leads to expectations that strippers can "turn off" giving you extras, or giving you attention, or spreading their pussy in VIP, and you will pull out the strap of $1s to get the pussy back. Since I'm a regular, and they have all seen my face before, what they do in their 15/30 mins in VIP determines if I repeat next time or sit on my phone or get an unfuckable ugly stripper "for company [a drink or 2]" next to me. All the strippers are the same price in VIP. Each stripper decides what she wants to offer. A very good in VIP stripper, when the 15 minutes ends, asks if I want to keep going, I already have another 15 minutes precounted in my pocket, and I hand it to her and we continue the fun. If there is no fun, it ends at 15 mins. I'll buy time, I wont buy individual services, that is prostitution. This is probably wrong website to bitch about hooking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion