Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Urban Dictionary defonition of sloppy joe

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You crazier than crazyjoe

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Duck u Jackie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

A Sloppy Joe is just a sandwich But a Manwich is a meal

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

SJG likes manwiches

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny stuff

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

GROSSS !!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That's great! I love those filthy definitions for a sloppy joe!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I heard ignornance is bliss. Almost wish I had stayed ignorant of some of the definitions.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Didn't realize someone had already posted a thread on this. Admittedly I looked it up thinking I was the only TUSCLer who didn't know what this was. Yeah, fkn gross.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement