an Asian stripper in SW FL

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I finally found an Asian stripper in SW FL. She looked unremarkable in her clothes, older, and slightly bitchy. When she got on stage and danced, I was blown away. A perfect 10. And such a sweet girl when we finally spoke. She gave me her phone, warned me about driving tipsy, and texted me to make sure I got home okay. We've been exchanging texts since, and it could all be stripper shit, but she and a crossfit MILF at that same club are both competing for CF and perhaps ATF status.
The crossfit MILF also gave me her number, but was straight forward about me using it to check her dance schedule. We texted just to confirm the numbers were straight.
So what now? How do I handle two strippers competing for CF, who are also in high demand from other patrons? How do I get to the top of their list?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Send Clubber a PM. I'm sure he'll help you get to the top of their lists. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Wow!

SJG
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    FINALLY, I can test The System.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Can't believe anyone could have this "problem".
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Well played, Shadowcat.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    gam,

You aren't the first, nor the last, that sc will get. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on finding an Asian stripper in SW FL - I'm still looking for a Cuban dancer in Miami - wish me luck!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi,

Cuban dancers are in the Ukraine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You'd have better luck finding sand in the Sahara
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Papi, you can't find a Cuban dancer in Miami because they are all here in Dallas :-)

Seriously, something is going on. All of a sudden, a lot of Cuban girls showed up. I have been to several strip clubs in Dallas, and there's Cuban girls in each club.

I wish Colombian and Venezuelan girls would show up in droves too. No luck.

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    To the OP:

Just pick the earliest day of the week they are working and get there when they start their shift.

If they have a lot of regulars, you're SOL and have to wait your turn.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bavarian, I've met several of each nationality down in SoFlo.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The System, wearing a suit, will likely work very well on Asian girls.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Bavarian:

People are leaving Cuba in droves since currently it's easier than ever though not entirely easy - part of the reason so many are leaving that in contrast to decades past where the Cuban government did everything in its power to not allow Cubans to leave including jailing those that tried, these days they are often taking a different tact in part b/c:

1) due to failing health Fidel has not been in power for the last few years (it's been his brother and he seems to take a different tact)

2) the Cuban economy is in shambles and it's doubtful it will ever get any better under the current regime - thus Cuban exiles visiting their relatives in Cuba are a big source of income for the Cuban economy as well as exile Cubans sending $$$ to their relatives on the island - i.e. allowing Cubans to immigrate and then send $$$ back is a large part of what keeps that POS economy from complete collapse

I've been on this godforsaken board :) for 4.5 years and only recently have started to hear reports of multiple Cuban dancers in clubs in many different cities outside of South FL - it def seems to be a semi-recent phenomenon.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just recently 2 Cuban dancers started at Follies. Their English is non existent and from what I hear they don't do extras. Give em time or good bye.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion