tuscl

Cheerleaders in Philadelphia, OTC, extras?

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:29 PM
Any luck getting any of these beauties for OTC or getting extras in the court? I know there are a lot of girls there, a lot of cuties and some ugly ones too. I really like Gina and Krist, they always seem to be busy and my trip to the court with Gina was alright, light mouth kissing and a lot of tittie sucking, I gave her my number, tip her well but that was it. Just wondering, I know I could get one of the ones who are less attractive, but, it is hard to go for a Beemer when there are a few of Ferraris on the lot :) I have tried Soleil and Samantha in the regular LD room, they were amazing, but it was about the same, just a good LD nothing else, Krist was just alright, too much talking but she looks amazing IMO.

2 comments

• thedude1028
    8 years ago
    I've had many good experiences there in the past. But we are talking 3 or 4 years ago at this point. I had a regular rotation of girls that I could reliably count on for a while but now none of them are there anymore and I dont know where they went. I never did OTC with any of them so never exchanged numbers. My last few visits spread over the last 2 years or so have been pretty lame. It seems there are always different girls and it is hard to get something going with them now that I am no longer a regular face. Maybe times have changed or maybe luck has. Maybe the results we seek are in a different club. I dont get to the area often enough to scout them all anymore so I have to rely on reviews. It seems the most action can be had in the black clubs but honestly I prefer the skinny white women (and sometimes latinas). If you strike oil anywhere please let a brother know. I will share that I have also been to the Oasis club a few times with mild success. The average looks of the girls there is much lower however.
  • Anthony_sz
    8 years ago
    I hear you, I tried to be there often enough to get some intel and for the girls to know me but that place is crazy, too many customers especially when the cuties are there, you can blow a few hundreds quickly. OTC and or extras must be happening as I don't see how the bunch of less attractive and ugly ones could be making any money otherwise. I've heard from one of the girls telling me in several ocassions that a lot can happen in the court and that the girls talk about it all the time, but like I said I haven't had luck with the ones I like, I guess I gotta keep trying or I have to lower my standards a little bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion