tuscl

Does Le Club (Guatemala) do any special events?

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:08 PM
Just checked out the club 3 weeks ago in my stay at Guatemala and gotta say it was great. Not writing a review here yet. But those dancers really do put one hell of a show. Anyways just asking does the club do any special events for holidays or any special discounts on certain days?

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    They do taco Tuesday. Pink tacos are only a $1 til 10 pm.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    What I think John is saying is that it's quite odd to be asking the board for specific daily schedule and promotional information regarding some seldom reviewed strip joint in Central America. If you're serious about finding this info out, try asking them directly or look for a website for them rather than here. If your just humblebragging about taking the hobby international, then, well, then cool for you, I guess.
  • Nalgarica456
    8 years ago
    No just wondering about if they have special events or promotional offers. Looked at their web site but that doesn't say anything prices and specials. I'll probably just make a call or email them
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think they have "no shootings Mondays" and "no kidnappings Thursdays" - it's usually when the club is busiest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion