tuscl

July 4th Partying

crazyjoe
Colorado
I don't ask too many serious questions here but here goes...

This July 4th I have 2 different but both awesome invitations...

Opportunity 1. Go shoot a real civil war style cannon with a buddy that is a gun nut. He says it will launch a 6 pound cannon ball about a mile...boom shaka laka...and drink beer

Opportunity 2. Go to a high end clients house (a professional athlete) and drink beer and watch a live band....

What would you do?

12 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If it were me, I'd probably take option 2. Probably a better chance to meet a hot chick at the athlete party. But option 1 does sound cool too.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo^

Option 3

Take a shit at McDonald's
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Option 2 for me since I have little interest in guns..
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    1 sounds like it has the greatest risk of death and injury. And 2 sounds like it has the greatest chance of strippers as entertainment. So I'd choose 2.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I'd take option 2, if only to keep the client happy!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It sounds crazy - but I'd go with option 1. It sounds like something you don't get a chance to do much at all. Heavy artillery and beer? What could go wrong?

Make sure the canon isn't pointed at your high end clients house!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
  • K
    8 years ago
    My clients are my livelihood. If I don't keep them happy, I have to give up my hobbies. With at said, I try to keep my personal life out of my professional. At the party there may be too much risk of getting drunk, saying the wrong thing to the wrong person ir hitting on the wrong woman . If any of that is a concern, and you can decline gracefully, go fire that canon
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Fire up the cannon Joe!

What's more American on the 4th of July than drinking beer, making loud noises and blowing some shit up!!!!!

Yeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    "Hold my beer and watch this".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion