Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lost video of Juice's Olympics days

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Spectacular footage

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I bet Juice was doing ca-cain during that race.

No way that fat fucker could win that race without it.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Juice Belushi, I like it!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah that has a nice ring to it.

Blues brother juice.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is fucking everyone

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Looks good to me, I'm glad they weren't juice filled donuts. :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Jake, Elwood and Juice - they're on a mission from God...

Belushi was excellent - great clip.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement