tuscl

LPGA

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Did anyone else watch the Women's PGA Championship Sunday?

Finally, a South Korean DID NOT win. A blonde 18 year-old cutie pie won. She's not America. She's ftom Canada -- close enough.

It was a great match. Went to an extra hole play off

She is golf's rising star. And cute as a button too.

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    The number of cute, and downright hot, LPGA players has always been high, but lately it's even higher.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Brooke Henderson, nice but to "athletic" for me.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Saw the highlights. The second shot to the green on 18 was stuffed in there. Wish I could hit shots like that.

And yes she's cute but too young. She's perfect for JS though.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ^^^

Lol. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching the event.

TOO young for me but JS69 would be counting the hundreds in his wallet for her!!
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    My college roommate used to follow the tour in the mid 80's. He was a decent looking guy and new something about golf. He claimed he was getting laid at almost every tour stop. It never seemed to be the Jan Stevenson's, but it seems some of the golfers that were barely hanging on were eager to get some...He was not a guy that required a 9 or 10, so I tended to believe him.
    Not sure if that approach would work in today's world or not, but I gotta think that there are just not that many available guys hanging out on the 4 or 5 American tour stops...
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I love when the LPGA goes to "the extra hole!"
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I just looked her up. And yes I'd pay her a lot for some real fun. She has that sweet innocent girl next door youth and beauty that I crave. She does need bigger tits but I could still love her. I do however recognize that she has more money than me, or will soon, so that ain't gonna happen.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    RTP...I know of a guy who caddied for an LPGA pro for a while. He said most of them were either bitches or lesbians. Maybe things have changed in the past 30 years.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I caught some glimpses of Brooke Henderson (bending over, etc) when I turned on the TV. I didn't watch the match, but what I caught was pretty nice nice to look at. Then I went back to my playstation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion