tuscl

You remind me of.....

larryfisherman
California
No lie, this happened last night. A dancer told me I reminded her of her ex-boyfriend.

Does that mean I have the feel of an unemployed drug dealing felon???? Lol

Any of you ever been told that by a stripper?

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You might possibly have that image.

I have this image and have successfully dated 2 strippers and both times I either didn't have a job steady aka day labour or I had a steady low wage job

Know that I have an amazing job with benefits I can't seem to pick up the 3rd stripper GF lol.

As the comments is considered

I've had "you look like my X" with pictures to prove it lol and I did favor them

I've also had the comment " you look like I guy I fucked at a party a few months ago"
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "You remind me of my ex-boyfriend, and he gave me all of his money, so you should too."
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^More like the other way around, she gave him all her money. I was hoping the same would happen to me.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've never been told that. I'd take it as a compliment - unless she followed it up with an overtly negative description.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I have had dancers say don't you remember me? Then they act like we must have been together somewhere. My memory isn't that bad. I remember some dancers.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    A cocktail waitress I did dances with said I reminded her of Magic Johnson. A stripper said I reminded her of some customer they called Chief. Had I known what I know now I would have played as Chief to my advantage.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    About 15 years ago, there was a girl at a local club who studiously ignored me. Went out of her way to do so. The first time I went there, I saw her on stage, and then she disappeared. She never even gave me a chance. I know for a fact that she fucked, and did so with guys as big as, and bigger than, me.

Finally, about about a month after I started there, I just walked up to the stage and straight up asked her, "So I have money to spend, but you've spent a lot of effort avoiding me. What's up?"

She gave me a kind of sad, kind of embarrassed, look and said, "I'm sorry, but you look exactly like my father."
  • ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    Did you ask the species of her last boyfriend? If he was a turtle you should be flattered. Aah...yup
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've been told I'm a dead ringer for Colonel Kurtz (Marlon Brando) in Apocolypse Now.

But anymore, so few dancers know who Brando was or have seen the film.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Once had a dancer say I reminded her of her high school choir director. Yes, it was kind of a buzzkill.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Steppers shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take a dukey on her head next time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion