tuscl

Philly Club Recommendations?

ThreeDollarBill
Addictions are my hobby
Friday, June 10, 2016 7:16 PM
I'm headed to Philly for a week. I'd like to hit a few upscale clubs so I'm curious if any of you Philly regulars have some recommendations. I don't need extras, just some hot girls and staff that treats you well. If you had $300/night, where would you go?

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Read a pretty-good review recently for Penthouse
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies :)
  • Striker
    8 years ago
    I've not been there for a while but I've always liked Oasis near the airport.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    papi +1
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Saturday night (tonight) try going to the Pleasure Dome in White Haven. It's a long drive, but I was there last night and was told they have like 8 bachelor parties scheduled for the night. Come here if you want to see young hot girls licking each other's pussies right in front of you, girl-on-girl in a shower, or if you're looking for extras. A dancer offered to let me fuck her throat in the champagne room last night, or alternatively to titty fuck until I came. I declined due to my budgeted limitations, but this place my be my new weekend favorite.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Although, if you are over 50 years old you might be the only one; this place is mostly for bachelors in their 20s and 30s.
  • bigman226
    8 years ago
    Gold, Delilah, Risqué-Delaware, Cheerleaders should have good crowds. Lou Turks & Oasis are really hit or miss nowadays. Any other clubs features, woc or both. Ting-a-ling, ting-a-lang
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Delilahs in Philly is very nice and they have food too and lots of smokin hot perfect girls !
  • dickdecker
    8 years ago
    Assume you're staying in Center City. All these clubs are in the main parts of the city easy to get to (taxi, car or uber) and safe. 1. Delilahs: big, prettiest girls, high class, lots of girls, low mileage try to be like a Vegas club 2. Cheerleaders: like a Delilahs 'lite' lot's of fine woman higher than average class not as swanky 3. Club Risque: like the other 2 less girls, less quality 4. Gold Club: only club in heart of center city can't really park anywhere. Much smaller (5-6 girls total) hit or miss 5. Club Atlantis: short (20 block cab ride Center city to West Philly) Safe neighborhood Mostly AA girls, mixed safe crowd, lots of fine young girls higher mileage. A lot of the others are a good distance away from Center City PM me if ya want a 'wing man'
  • ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    Sorry for the late reply, but for those following in my footsteps.... Delilahs - turned out to be some very hot girls. I did get warned by one of the girls that the bouncers keep a sharp eye so extras might be hard. I also hit Oasis - did a review. Kind of like that place if you can avoid the stripper fights.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    How was the mileage, where you able to get grinded-on and grope titties?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion