tuscl

GS vs Cavs

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Do we see a complete meltdown tonight or can LeBron and Company do it without K Love?

I wore my brand new Cavs tshirt today so that means they'll probably lose by 30 tonight.

20 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's over before it even starts.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    It;s time for LeBron to play hero ball
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cavs have been playing good at home - but I wouldn't put my $$$ on them tonight
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I heard Juice was gonna be starting at power-forward in place of the injured K-Love
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ instead of drinking Gatorade on timeouts he's eating Chackin Wangs and drinking grape Faygo.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Juice would be the new Round Mound of Rebound
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Not to mention his blazing 4.7 40 speed
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice - 1st player in history to wear the "000" jersey
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When Juice was told by the coach he ran a 4.7 in the 40 I think Juice confused minutes with seconds
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looking for the juseman to post a single triple so the Cavs don't look totally pathetic.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ALL THESE JUICE STATS.

I've got one: Juice posts eating a Triple Cheeseburger in 4.7 seconds!!!!

SCORE!!!!

On a side note I'd like to have sex with Sage Steele
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Pretty ugly. I always get more than I bargain for. I kinda wanted Cleveland to win one so the Warriors could win at home in 5, but I didn't ask for a blowout.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Klay & Steph have not looked good this series - I wonder if Steph is not 100% & wonder if Nina has been flirting w/ Klay & why his game is off.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I took Cleveland tonight (yay) and I'm taking them again on Friday.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I would never throw Klay's game off! I care about the Warriors winning first and foremost. No flirting in playoff time.

Steph is not 100%. At least at the end of the okc series, he wasn't (Steve Kerr said it at a press conference). He was close, though.

I still feel at least one of two, but most likely both, will get hot in some games this series and that will ultimately seal the deal. Now that I know it's going to a game 5, we know there will be at least 2 more games to watch Steph and Klay in action once they find their rhythm, which could happen at any time. I've never seen such a long drought between the two of them, but I doubt it will continue to last.

I expect a huge game from Steph in game 4, hopefully the same for Klay and I just assume that Draymond will not be able to live with himself if he doesn't get redemption for this loss. So I expect all 3 to step up.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    They all shit the bed
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Steph's knee will most likely require surgery after the season, that is the main reason he's skipping out in the olympics this summer. No excuses though, the Cavs were without Kevin Love tonight. Steph as the 2 time MVP has to be better. The way it's going right now, if the Warriors win the title, Steph won't win the Finals MVP. That would be two titles, but no Finals MVP for Steph (Iguodala won Finals MVP last year).

I expect the Warriors to win in 5.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I knew they'd win at least one in Cleveland.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Cavs may actually be better w/o K-Love - he doesn't seem to fit w/ Cleveland
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I might agree.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion