tuscl

The most annoying thing

larryfisherman
California
Don't you hate it when......?

a girl will be on stage, and a patron walks over to the stage with one measly buck in his hand. He doesn't even sit down at the stage, he stands up and calls the girl over waving one buck in his hand. When the girl goes over to him, he wastes her time talking for a minute, but he doesn't put any more money on stage. So basically he brings all that attention to himself, and he only puts one buck up. Lol.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - that does look pretty PLish - as if he's doing her a great favor tipping her a dollar - but for some I guess it's not the amount but a way to introduce himself to the dancer - and I guess for some it's a cheap way to get some attention.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Yeah that is definitely annoying as fuck to us, so you can imagine how annoyed the dancer probably is.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I dont find this that annoying since its usually
    1. Nobody actually sits at the stage so when somebody goes up to tip he's usually the only one at the stage. Who else is her attention supposed to be focused on?
    Or 2. People actually sit at the stage and tip, in which case walking to stage just to tip one dancer and then she actually wastes time talking to somebody who came to the stage with a single dollar doesn't usually happen because there are people at the stage. Of if they do tip they just throw the tip on the stage then walk away not talking to the dancer at all.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @chess- I was referring to when other people are tipping the girl on stage, and then the cheap patron comes along and brings all the attention to himself.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's annoying - and it's a poor attempt at getting attention. It's always one of those soggy singles too - hanging from his hand like a limp dick...
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've seen that a lot too and have heard plenty of the dancers make snide comments about guys who do it. But you gotta remember that there are tons of socially-inept guys who visit stripclubs who are genuinely clueless about club etiquette and just how badly they are viewed by the dancers and other PL's.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I have seen it go the other way, too. Once at a club where tipping was pretty rare, a guy went up to the stage and threw some ones. The dancer I was sitting with rolled her eyes and said: Wow, that guy is so cool, that must have been at least 9 bucks. Of course, she might have reacted differently if he had picked her. ;) At that club, nobody really cared about what happened on stage, anyway. The money spent was on private dances.

I'm not sure why you would be annoyed at other guys in the club conspicuously spending less than you, though. Would you rather invoke a bidding war that you have to participate in to gain social acceptance?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Perhaps Larry was annoyed b/c he was tipping the dancer well & "Mr $1" interrupted his game.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The main problem is he's all bringing all that attention to himself.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I guess you club for different reasons than I do. If I could wear a cloak of invisibility and only open it enough for the dancer to see my face while tipping her, I would do it. ;)
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I did that today. 8 PLs watching for 3 songs. Zero dollars. I gave her 2 $1s, which is all she got for 3 songs. She remembered me by face, I mentioned her name and age, she was shocked I remembered from 2 weeks ago (it is quite simple, her stage name is her tramp stamp tat, when I asked her name 2 weeks ago, she turned around, and stuck her ass really close to my face, and "waved" her name infront of my face), she thanked me, and left to go sit in the corner on her phone. I only got 1 dance from her 2 weeks ago. Not my type of dancer.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think custies that "make it rain" look the most ridiculous.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I agree with FLAG. Making it rain is beyond fucking stupid and the people I see making it rain always look poor. Gee, wonder why. Watched someone throw $100 in singles to a dancer who I know would have given him a hj in private for $75 during a 3 lap dance round.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    That doesn't bother me.
    I hate the tip parade at my favorite club.
    If I wanted to tip a girl, I would have done it during her set.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've only seen on guy make it rain - with a large box of singles he poured on a dancer. Seemed like a waste of money - as she was his gf already. Guess he was making a statement?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion