tuscl

SC instagrams, websites with full galleries and calendars...

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Monday, June 6, 2016 7:56 PM
Okay so obviously Utah is known as the worst state for strip clubs (I'm right on this, yeah?) and the culture of it is a little different here. One thing I find interesting is that the top SLC club is packed to the brim in the evenings, often times half of the patrons are women, and the club pushes the dancers like they're mini celebrities. They have an active club instagram with lots of pictures of each girl, a link to the website where each dancer has a gallery of uncensored nude photos, and they sell a calendar yearly full of photos of the top dancers too. Far from hiding their faces or identities, the girls and the club are all over Facebook and some even post under their real names and profiles. I know alll of this because as some may remember, I originally began posting here for advice about becoming a dancer. I spent a lot of my winter frequenting SLC's clubs and have yet to apply. Frankly they seem not worth the trouble with the exception of this top club I'm talking about, and one other that has VIP rooms. I don't plan on staying in this state forever, and ended up spending my time in SC's as a patron. I just find it interesting, when I research other clubs I've seen on TUSCL I feel like the publicity aspect is very different. Is it maybe this way in Utah because literally all the girls can do is dance with pasties on? Interestingly, the club that has VIP does NOT have any photos of their dancers, anywhere. A lot of the girls who dance are pretty fucking hot but...I feel like they're not really strippers. More like....gogo dancers. I can't wait to gtfo this state.

12 comments

• Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Sorry about the giant paragraph. I was in Rant Mode.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The club you mention sounds like a big fish in a small pond - & what they refer to on TUSCL these days as a show-club (vs a strip-club).
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    That is strange that Utah clubs and dancers are as open and conspicuous as you describe. I'm familiar with the clubs there and I'm not sure why that would be the case. Could it be possible that the dancers in Utah are more trusting and naive than in other places, ie Mormon girls gone "bad." By the way, if you want to make a bunch of money in slc before you can get the fuck out of Utah, PM me. We could have a fun time. Did you read the post on what I pay the DS?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure Utah is the absolute worst state for clubs. My understanding is SLC is politically moderate, even if the state on a whole is controlled by mormons.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Daybreaker I think Southern Exposure, if that is who you are writing about, their marketing of their dancers is excellent. They ask you if you want a particular dancer when you walk in the door. No time wasting going through 5-7s and rejecting them for the 8-10s. No problems with 8-10s hiding in the DR waiting for their regs and whales and refusing to interact with random PLs. German FKKs also list their prostitutes on their websites, so again, you know who to ask for before you show up and you can do your own research at home, rather than wait around ITC for Miss Perfect. Some SCs rely on the fact that a PL will pay the door fee and drinks, not knowing if there are quality strippers on shift or not inside. Those SCs for a PL are like buying the woot mystery box. A SC that lists their "catalog" and "inventory" online, saves the PL's time and $, which is good for the PL.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well, my retired ATF lives in Utah and would make the trek (by bus, car and plane) from SLC to Vegas at least 3 weekends a month, obviously because she had a lot more earning potential. At one time I'd put her in the top tier of girls at Sapphires and Rhino, so I'm sure she'd popular in a Utah club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah."
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I just heard yesterday that Utah is ranked #1 for the state with best economy. They are booming with new start-ups and need workers to fill the jobs. I imagine once the state starts filling up with non-Mormons, it's gonna get more normal.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "By the way, if you want to make a bunch of money in slc before you can get the fuck out of Utah, PM me. We could have a fun time. Did you read the post on what I pay the DS?" Recruiting more DS's? Ace!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    ^^Lol yeah strippers love money but in some cases it ain't nearly enough to stop them from running away screaming. I suspect that applies in this case.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I just joined Instagram a couple weeks ago and only found really a NYC SC. So I guess they aren't doing THAT well of promoting themselves!
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Funny enough in my research on the SLC clubs I did come across a Salt Lake Tribune article about a former stripper for the club ( Trails, actually) who outed very slyly (no names) several of her co-dancers as extras girls. Then again, her whole story ended up being about how she married a customer eventually who paid her to stand on his porch to make his ex-wife jealous. How precious, am I right? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion