Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

picture of a real stripper I'm seeing OTC

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Enjoy....I know I do

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wow - her back really turns me on

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Me2 .. sorry I just need to be discrete

I will be taking it down in 15min

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

What does she like better, Chackin Fangers or Chackin Wangs?

Grape four Loko or fruit punch four Loko?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Sexy shampoo bottles. Are they real?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yes mo head lol

She likes spicy sausages

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Snap into a Slim Jim!.........ooooh yeaaah!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Show us her tits - you bum

:)

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Looks like she uses organic shampoo/conditioner. If I'm not mistaken that's the same kind I sometimes use, argan oil of Morocco.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nina - show us a pic of your shampoo (preferably w/ you naked in the shower).

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

San_Jose_Gay wants to see a picture of Juice in the shower.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I bet Juice has some big boobs - and natural too

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao u guys

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Someone stole the pic

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Guess I missed the 15 minute window :(

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement