tuscl

Black strip club capital of the U.S.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Atlanta IS the black strip club capital of the U.S.
Here is the list. $5 indicates that they have $5 dances.
1) Babes $5
2) Club Wax (bikini)
3) Deja Vu Sports Bar and Lounge $5
4) Foxy Lady $5
5) Goose Bumps
6) Blue Flame Lounge $5
7) Diamonds of Atlanta
8) Goldrush Showbar
9) Magic City
10) Onyx
11) Peaches of Atlanta
12) Stilettos
13) Tease Gentlemens Club
14) Strokers
15) Club Blaze $ 5
16) Pin Ups

In addition ever club listed as mixed has 20-50% black girls working too.

34 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was already aware

:)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yawwwn. What's the white strip club capital of the US?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ chess - you racist

:)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The South FL area probably has about 20 black strip-clubs which is more than I would have thought until I listed them out in my article.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    ^ chess: Vegas (you racist). But Vegas clubs suck.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    shadow.... Folies isn't on that list. Isn't that considered a mixed club? Or is it mainly white?

Just curious is all.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Chess, probably Minneapolis? Minnesota is one of the whitest states in the country, but actually has okay clubs unlike say Iowa or New Hampshire.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Vegas is the rip off capital of the US. Minneanapolis actually could be the white strip club capital. Isnt spearmint rhino #3?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^on the top 100
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD: When did Minneapolis clubs stop sucking? I haven't been to one in a few years (I lived in MSP for a long time and don't go to clubs in my hometown). I have never been to a good club in the Twin Cities. The last fun/sleazy club I went to in Minnesota was Jake's in Coates and it is long gone.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I was originally being facetious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In terms of having lots of clubs in a predominantly white area perhaps Portland may be up there.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    crsm27 - that was a list of black clubs. Follies is mixed. At least during the day time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where's the list of Asian clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ with lots of "me love you long time" girls
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    While we're at it, where's the Mexican strip club capital?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Also the ds capital, the pawg capital, the spinner capital and the brick house capital?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where's the BBW capital?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    TJ is the Mexican strip.club capital
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When I get to Atlanta, those black clubs are where I'll be.

I notice that Follies is not on the list.

SJG
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    What city has the best Amish strippers?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Show me the show clubs.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Where the belly dancers at?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The belly dancers were on early Sunday mornings on Belly Dancing with Naji Baba, on TV 20. And it was at Naji Baba's Persian rug store somewhere in Marin County.

Back when I was in those Beavis and Butthead years, I would set an alarm clock and get up to watch them, and of course DIY.

"Naji Baba hired me to do many gigs with him," said Najia. He trusted me and liked my dancing style, so he promoted me whenever he could. I remember being wary of him, but he always behaved as a gentleman towards me. I think that he was the first Arab I met, or, at least, the first Arab that ever backed my dancing with more than kind words. (Remember, I had been dancing exclusively with the Greek clubs.) He put me on his show on Channel 20 several times. He featured Belly dancing on his show every weekend. Each time I was on the show, it replayed many times after the first showing. Then, when I would go out on Sundays, people would recognize me as the dancer they had seen on television Saturday night."
    http://www.gildedserpent.com/articles5/n…

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where the white women at?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where are the clubs with all 10s?

Thanks in advance
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Where are the eskimos?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Where are the whores?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Where are the clubs with only dancers w/ natural D-cups and more.

Thanks!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I don't know why everyone always knocks Vegas clubs so much. I've done OTC with 2 girls in Vegas. One for free one for minimal money by Vegas standards.

Both girls were thrilled by me being a gentleman and said they were just glad I didn't try to stick my fingers in their pussy within the first 5 minutes of meeting them.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    the MPLS area has 2 (maybe 3) clubs that are over 50% AA and that is Augies and the Lamplighter (nights), maybe executive lounge as I have not been there recently, otherwise I agree most clubs are white with mix. If you're looking for mileage you can find some girls that will allow roaming hands (everywhere) but the most you will probably ever get is a HJ ITC.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Ohh, fun list. Where are the petite, young, blonde, natural girls?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I used to read Black Strip Clubs .net, before it went down.

Other places with a great rep for black strip clubs include:

Houston, New Orleans, Jackson, Memphis, one right near Mobile Cookies and Cream, Birmingham, Huntsville, lots of places in Florida, East St. Louis Metro, Chicago Land, North East Indiana, some places in or near NYC, New Jersey, Fayetteville NoCar, SoCar. and PGC Maryland. I hope to be able to be at all of these places.

As far as mileage, there have been accounts of crackdowns and new rules. But my suspicion is that these places are just going to be impossible to regulate. At the best of them, girls just invite themselves onto your lap and start nibbling at your ear and licking your neck. They are defying you to start making out with them.

So in places that have clubs like this, this is where I will go first.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion