Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

shaylnn is now on itnues enjoy his new rap song day bew

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Remix coming soon with P Nemesis and Action Bronson.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Juicer! That red headed avatar is smoking. Do you have access to that? I'd go broke in a hurry.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

What's the Shay Inn?

Is that like the Holiday Inn?

Do they have free breakfast? And free wifi?

How close is the nearest strip club?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Right across the street from bogies!!!!

Rent the room by the hour. TUSCL members can rent it by the minute.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If I had access to that Red I would never be on tuscl lol

Be like a crack head on the streets sucking dick just to make a fast buck to see her

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement