tuscl

Traffic chicks on the morning news we'd like to fuck.

I know this is kinda OT, but every time I see the traffic chicks on my Detwaa stations, I have the urge to wait until they get off work and take them home and fuck them. We've got 2 blondes here in the mornings that look so fuckable. What about you guys??

11 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    There's this traffic gal on the Phoenix AZ fox station who is fit af. You can actually see her abs through her dress
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Don't get me started! Those are some hot girls - those traffic beauties. There was a weather girl for Univision - Jackie Guerrido - wow!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This thread is pointless without links...
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm smitten with the weather girl on the Today Show that sometimes fills in for Al Roker. Dylan Dreyer. She has a fine booty for a white girl.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dylan is F I N E, for sure. I disagree, rockstar666, not all of us are able to spend the time looking for links.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Dylan is hot. She's very easy on the eyes - and her booty is impressive.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @ Ermita: That's a hell of a job, standing in an intersection! I think it's how they deal with dissidents in N Korea.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dissidents. Yeah, N Korea does a great job with them. That traffic lady in the intersection is easy on the eyes.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Don't forget the weather girls - there's a nice collection of hot weather girls all over the nation at many small news stations
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes indeed, shailyn. There's a new hot black babe on the ABC station that is smoking hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion