tuscl

how many of you have god blood in your veins? i do

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
it was suggested that one of my ancestors had something to do with the bible. not true. the bible is bullshit. total falsehoods

but orphius was one of my ancestors. and he was the son of apollo and calliope so i am a distant descendant of an actual god. can any of you say that? i dont think so

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Do you want me to ask God to send lightning bolts your way? Just tell me the city. Only God knows if what I ask for happens but I have seen a bunch of weird paranormal things. I had had ghosts opening doors for me one windy night. The first time spooked someone watching so much he ran as fast away as possible after I saw the amazed and surprised look on his face. He looked like he saw the ghost opening the door for me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I thought about the above night several times. The only scientific explanation I could think of was the possibility I might have had a burst of telekinesis that has only happened about 4 times. I blame ghosts. Sounds more logical. I can't make a feather move by thinking about it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I did see it rain over 3 inches in only 15 minutes. That was so cool. It was like watching a waterfall outside everywhere. A meteorologist on tv commented on it and said that was about the maximum rainfall possible anywhere on Earth.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If I have a kid and she becomes Storm the mutant, then maybe I'm related to Phil and didn't even know it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion