tuscl

OT: Amber Heard

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Friday, June 3, 2016 3:47 PM
She was one of the few celebrities I'd fuck...something about her is dirty and hot. Until I saw her accuse Johnny Depp of abuse AFTER her claim for 50k a month for her "lifestyle" was denied. Really? Married what, two years? No kids? She usually dresses really sexy and now she's dressing like a nun to invoke sympathy. No thanks. She always seemed like she would have been a stripper if she wasn't an actress, in a good way. Now it's in a bad way.

10 comments

• Daybreaker
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Just to make it clear- I don't really know much about Depp other than that he's successful and older than Amber Heard. But the whole 50k thing plus her picture, really rang false to me. Seems like something I'd read about on here, some girl faking it for a payout.
  • JohnSmith69
    β€’
    8 years ago
    I'm sure she's a bitch, and he was an idiot to marry her. But she's hot. For a few hours of her company Id be willing to give her 1/50th of her monthly needs.
  • Corvus
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Since I first noticed Amber I've thought she was a damn fine looking woman. Very fuckable. But like so many actresses, bat-shit crazy. She announced a few years back she was a lesbian so not sure why she married Johnny? Maybe she was playing the long-con?
  • motorhead
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Remember that Seinfeld episode about the woman whose appearance changed in good light/bad light? That's how I kind of feel about about Amber Heard. In some photos she is absolutely stunning. One of the most beautiful women on the planet. Other photos, it like "meh".
  • jackslash
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Q. Why did Amber Heard leave Johnny Depp? A. Beats me.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Lol @ jackslash I laughed at that... Yeah Amber was always one of my favorites. But she's a grown woman capable of providing for her own lifestyle via her acting career. I'd be embarrassed to try to get that much from a man I was married to for such a short stint. I remember the lesbian thing too. Maybe she's bi- great, me too. But in light of this I have a feeling she said she was a lesbian for publicity.
  • lopaw
    β€’
    8 years ago
    I have had a big ole lesbian crush on her ever since she started out. We all figured that Depp was her "beard" and that she liked the ladies all along but hung with the Depp for a more mainstream appeal. Lets see who she hooks up with now.
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    8 years ago
    Jackslash - lol! That was very funny. From his perspective - it seems like extortion - but $50k a month can't be much for someone with his money. It probably would have been reasonable to avoid the bad press he's now getting. Not sure why he married her in the first place? She's beautiful - but I thought she was more of a lesbian -
  • shailynn
    β€’
    8 years ago
    According to the internet Johnny Depp makes about $82,000 a day or currently around 30 million annually. Sorry, when I broke it down to $82,000 a day, I can't even really fathom that. Wow I would have my house paid off, 3 brand new fancy cars and still and still plenty of money left over in my first week! I can run around like a drunk pirate - hire me!!!!!!
  • Corvus
    β€’
    8 years ago
    $82,000 a day? Damn, that's more than I make!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion