Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another Hot Teacher busted for underage sex...

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fuck!!! We're she a stripper I'd be paying loads for what a 13 y/o got for free.

Dumbfounded

Replies (9)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Dumbfounded doesn't begin to describe. What could any woman want with a 13 year old child? I just don't get it.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ I know, you know how JS69 loves 19 year olds, and a lot of other older guys do too, maybe women have this thing for very young guys???? It's like the forbidden fruit.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yep she's pretty hot!

Plainer looking in her booking photo but hot when she's dolled up.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I got it!!!! She doesn't like wrinkly balls!!!

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•
Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I checked out her FB, she's actually pretty chubby. Not that hot when you see her body.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What's the FB link?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What a lucky punk - in the first link above it states the boy's family was accepting of the relationship

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I don't know papi, I just searched her name. I don't always creep women in Facebook, but when I do, I go straight to photo albums and search for bikini pictures.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement