Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Arbys eating challenge

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What is that stuff on the left?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sliders, 6 different flavors

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

What's in the bowl? It's look like bread pudding.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Nope chilly cheese fries with ranch dressings

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

slider 1 bufflo chackin slider 2 jalopina beef slider 3 cornbeef slider 4 roast beef and swiss slider 5 ham and cheese slider 6 some kinda chakin

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

total cost $20

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

The many forms of saturated fat.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is some eatin right there

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I would eat the 6 sliders

But I'd leave those curlee fries behind

S
Supremeruler
•

Where's the Chackin fangers?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

It's in the sandwiches

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I had a sweet green tea that was Damon good and ice cold

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Dude you're going to be shitting until next Thursday.

I think there's more saturated fat in that than what I have eaten total in the last 3 weeks, and I ate at Chilis last Friday night!!!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Chili's look out for this guy. High roller coming through. Juice doesn't support the corporate chains unless they have a drive thru.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

But that slider next to the bowl doesn't look like a slider, it looks like a weenie

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Remember we used to have a guy named "Arbeeguy" on TUSCL.

But he hasn't been on since 2012

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

@mikey

Yes it does. It looks like a weiner in a big 'ol bun

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To the Juice Mane, that's just an appetizer to hold him over till he gets to KFC.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

After KFC next stop is the Golden Corral Buffet on Sundays.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Arby's has gyros now

"Once you go Greek you won't go back"

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You damn right...then take my greezy sausage fingers and stained up shirt to the club to rub my erection on some strippers ass and tits then bust one off

Then a trip to the 711 for a 40oz slurpy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mo head has been looking at the online menus lol

Funny joke as well

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

fuck, I just realized that would be enough for me to eat for dinner for an entire week!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shaylnn you must be a girly man or summer thing like dis

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

No gravy???? Yet another example of the white supression of the basement dwelling proleteriat.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lfao

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don't know about you I'd rather bust a nut on some stripper than eat that shit, as a matter of fact if I ate that shit I'd never be able to bust a nut anyplace.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

I bust a nut while I eat this lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement